Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A left wing Daily Mail is exactly what they are.

My only surprise is they don’t run with a picture of a man pushing his cart along shouting bring out your dead.

The numbers being quoted are ridiculous and nothing but scare tactics to ensure a media driven lockdown happens.

Politicians are frozen with fear these days with regards the backlash from the press and social media and as night follows day, they will again do what they are being told to do.

Meanwhile, the Omicron figures from around the globe are all pointing in the same direction and that is it’s a relatively mild illness and nowhere near what Delta was, thankfully.

You must pay a lot more attention to what's said then; neither Mrs Unicorn nor I remember anyone saying the vaccine effectiveness would start to drop 11 weeks after our second jab in July !
You might be able to tell from my posts I’m a bit boring;) Read an interview with someone from one of the SPI groups that advise Sage.

Exactly.

It's complete and utter bollocks but it's clickbait for the Guardian readership.

(I have a modded subscriber app with no ads, no 'since you are here' pleading for money and no cookies so that they get fuck all out of me).

Edit: I meant to quote @Octavian but can't do so now

My only surprise is they don’t run with a picture of a man pushing his cart along shouting bring out your dead.

The numbers being quoted are ridiculous and nothing but scare tactics to ensure a media driven lockdown happens.

Politicians are frozen with fear these days with regards the backlash from the press and social media and as night follows day, they will again do what they are being told to do.

Meanwhile, the Omicron figures from around the globe are all pointing in the same direction and that is it’s a relatively mild illness and nowhere near what Delta was, thankfully.
Great film, Python.

Surely there has to be a collection by now of ridiculous doomsday scenarios in the past 6-12 months that have been spectacularly wrong?..

Exactly.

It's complete and utter bollocks but it's clickbait for the Guardian readership.

(I have a modded subscriber app with no ads, no 'since you are here' pleading for money and no cookies so that they get fuck all out of me).

Edit: I meant to quote @Octavian but can't do so now
I feel privileged.

But yes, I agree, all media outlets are guilty of clickbait, at least some of the time

There's some absolute idiots on here isn't there?

Bleating about their freedoms being taken away from them. What exactly have you lost over the last year or so? A holiday maybe? A few trips to the pub? Being told you must wear a mask on certain occasions? Wipe your fannies you selfish, selfish idiots.

Then there's the ones who won't have the vaccine cos "it's experimental". Their view is that enough people will do so before them and that they'll wait until they see how it works out. Good job the vast majority don't think that way isn't it? Again... utterly selfish.

They make me want to puke. Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck if they all did the decent thing and caught Covid and fucking died.

Idiots.

PS - If you suspect this is directed at you then it ptobabky is you idiot.
Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.