Coronavirus (2022) thread

My other half tested positive this morning after felling unwell in work yesterday and being sent home. Had done a test night before which was negative. She's been coughing non stop and similar symptoms as others on here for 2 days. I feel like I'm getting worse as day wears on. Freezing cold now, shoulders and neck started to ache. Feel my sinuses beginning to play up. Going to do a test shortly

My other half tested positive this morning after felling unwell in work yesterday and being sent home. Had done a test night before which was negative. She's been coughing non stop and similar symptoms as others on here for 2 days. I feel like I'm getting worse as day wears on. Freezing cold now, shoulders and neck started to ache. Feel my sinuses beginning to play up. Going to do a test shortly
That’s how mine started,shivering and followed by a headache and like I’d cricked my neck

Reactions: ob
On holiday in Cyprus looks like the wife has caught it, she’s fucked coughing, aching and her skin is sensitive! Only 2 days of the holiday left but I’m shitting it now as I’ve got my long awaited back surgery next week I hope I don’t get it :(

Last edited:
On holiday in Cyprus looks like the dude has caught it, she’s fucked coughing, aching and her skin is sensitive! Only 2 days of the holiday left but I’m shitting it now as I’ve got my long awaited back surgery next week I hope I don’t get it :(
It never just rains...

A new Covid subvariant that is rapidly spreading in Singapore is believed to be the most effective yet at evading human immunity systems, scientists warn, and is not impacted by a wide variety of established drug therapies and vaccines.

The subvariant, dubbed XBB, is reportedly more contagious than previous variants or subvariants and has spread to more than 17 countries, including Australia, Singapore, Denmark and Japan

Been really ill since Thursday over the weekend I thought I was a goner feel on then off again today but better than I was had chest X-ray today and some other shit done, b careful if you have underlying health conditions I’ve had 5 jabs and without them I dread to think

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.