Corruption in English football?

Panarama documentary last night about Daniel Kinahan. Good watch. Shows the levels that the underworld are prepared to go to, in order to get a slice of the action. Its about the money for sure. If it happens in boxing ? Big named boxers and promoters being photographed with these people too. One minute people getting shot, the next they're all in the ring on PPV. Barry Mcguigan lost Frampton to these guys, 250 boxers on their books, unbelievable.
Everything is corrupt. Fair play to Barry. He was the only one to appear on camera.
Brilliant watch mate.
Really made me think of our "beautiful game" afterwards, but without the murders

Southampton request to not have Mike Dean and Lee Mason, ever again

Do not blame them as Dean was on Var when they got screwed over by Villa.
But PGMOL will do what they want regardless, as we should not have Oliver anywhere near our games and his appointment was so obvious

What price we have a cast iron penalty disallowed and they go straight up the other end and score a highly debatable goal on Sunday? I won't hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.