Corruption in English football?

Have city broken some Premier League faur play rules? Probably.
Has everyone else? Definitely

As well as employing lawyers, I hope we've also got a team dragging up dirt on everyone else.
Can start with the Dippers and the 50m they spent on an etch a sketch drawing they did for the shiny, mythical new Stadium, then move to the hacking.

Ask for the Rags accounts from the Cayman Isles and details of the Tarquins Rwanda sponsorship and the Chavs bent writing off 1.6b. Then move on to Wolves and their Portuguese transfers with Jorge Mendes and Fosun International Chinese owners.

I'm pretty sure there's loads of bent shit out there.

Can start with the Dippers and the 50m they spent on an etch a sketch drawing they did for the shiny, mythical new Stadium, then move to the hacking.

Ask for the Rags accounts from the Cayman Isles and details of the Tarquins Rwanda sponsorship and the Chavs bent writing off 1.6b. Then move on to Wolves and their Portuguese transfers with Jorge Mendes and Fosun International Chinese owners.

I wonder if they have a receipt for the £50m ?

You are seriously underselling the massive expense incurred for the "new stadium project ' . They also hired a JCB for an hour. Those things are not cheap!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.