Cost of living crisis - how are you all doing?

How comes I didn't get a welcome back
Lol!! Welcome back BB. :-)

I remember our conversations about unions ;-) Bet what's going on now is your worst nightmare lol x

Seriously though, good to see you back on the forum ;-)

Lol!! Welcome back BB. :-)

I remember our conversations about unions ;-) Bet what's going on now is your worst nightmare lol x

Seriously though, good to see you back on the forum ;-)
Ah you see I'm older and wiser now. I'm with th unions this time, we all suffering plus I get to work from home every time the trains strike lol.

Yeah going to attempt a comeback I have a young family now though so.time is precious!

Ah you see I'm older and wiser now. I'm with th unions this time, we all suffering plus I get to work from home every time the trains strike lol.

Yeah going to attempt a comeback I have a young family now though so.time is precious!

Good to hear! ;-)

And yeah, life events overtake us all but we are all City fans and that pull never really goes away.

Nice to hear you are settled x

My lad lost his PE kit and backpack. The Mrs went to the approved shop today to buy him a new shorts and T-Shirt set with the school emblem embroidered on.
£20 for the polo and £18 for some polyester shorts.
Fucking scandalous I could have gone to Primark and got them for £5.00 each.
I thought they were doing away with this compulsory uniform shit.
Me and the Mrs both work imagine your a single mother having to fork out £38. They are going hungry.
The fucker who owns this uniform shop must be laughing his head off being allowed to charge these prices for shit quality clothes just because they have a schools badge on.
Absolutely disgusting mate

My lad lost his PE kit and backpack. The Mrs went to the approved shop today to buy him a new shorts and T-Shirt set with the school emblem embroidered on.
£20 for the polo and £18 for some polyester shorts.
Fucking scandalous I could have gone to Primark and got them for £5.00 each.
I thought they were doing away with this compulsory uniform shit.
Me and the Mrs both work imagine your a single mother having to fork out £38. They are going hungry.
The fucker who owns this uniform shop must be laughing his head off being allowed to charge these prices for shit quality clothes just because they have a schools badge on.
I thought they'd made that illegal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.