Courtney Meppen Walter

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Those who think Meppen Walter's career with City should be over if found guilty are being unfair, in my opinion. Everybody deserves a chance to learn from their mistakes. Jim Whitley served 15 months for being a get away driver in a robbery before he made a first team appearance. Franny Lee went to visit him in the young offenders institution.

Not when your mistakes have cost someone's life.

SamCity123 said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Those who think Meppen Walter's career with City should be over if found guilty are being unfair, in my opinion. Everybody deserves a chance to learn from their mistakes. Jim Whitley served 15 months for being a get away driver in a robbery before he made a first team appearance. Franny Lee went to visit him in the young offenders institution.

Not when your mistakes have cost someone's life.
This

This is about the eight time that we've had to delete speculative and possibly libelous posts.

You are fast showing that you guys cannot speak about this highly sensitive matter in a reserved manner, and if it continues, we will just lock the thread.

Can I just remind everyone that posting stuff that may prejudice a trial, such as what he's done previously, could potentially leave the poster and the forum open to legal proceedings and will not be tolerated.

We don't know what happened - he may be charged or he may be exonerated.

A real tragedy for the family of the deceased, I hope the injured in hospital make a full and speedy recovery. I'm not in a position to make any comment on the incident when not knowing the facts but I will say that if CMW is still in custody he is in serious trouble, a comment I can make after once charged with causing death by dangerous driving, a procedure the Police have to undertake with a driver when there is a fatality,

Certainly isn't right to chastise people before all the facts are known , but two cars being driven by an 18 year old , and a 19 year old , which are said to have been involved at the scene of a serious , and fatal , car crash doesn't look good .......

Police who are now appealing to anyone who may have seen these two cars moments earlier on Trinity Way , and Great Ducie Street , would appear to suggest that they suspect that this could be a 'boy racer' case that sadly went wrong.

Awful for the family of the brother and sister that lost there lives, hopefully the 2 kids pull through.

Awful incident and the media are lapping it up as usual with anything they can have a dig at City about, distespectful bastards!

A tragedy for the family of those killed - in a different way obviously a tragedy for Meppen-Walter too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.