Courtney Meppen Walter

It is normal practice for the Police to refer the case to the CPS for a charging decision, particularly in complex/serious cases. The fact remains he is innocent till proven guilty.

Stillsy said:
city player or not he is a little bastard and deserves all he gets.

i passed my test a few months back and have been on the road for about two months and i drive within the limit and not think im the dogs bollocks.

just stay safe and not put others in danger, wanna be dick head race around on a go kart track.

WHOOSH!!!!!

To play devils,that article only states he wasn't racing someone else,it doesn't state the cause of the crash and it says nothing of his driving manner,which may,or may not,prove to fall below what is accepted as a reasonable standard.

I guess all that will be in the file......

I am man enough and strong enough to say I was one of the main offenders in saying he is guilty. Shall I line up to be shot now????

Again..CMW-I apologise for pre judging you.

However I will be very interested to see what happens with this case now because just because he wasn't speeding doesn't mean he wasn't driving dangerously.

Where is Stillsy as he was as guilty as me!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I am man enough and strong enough to say I was one of the main offenders in saying he is guilty. Shall I line up to be shot now????

However I will be very interested to see what happens with this case now because just because he wasn't speeding doesn't mean he wasn't driving dangerously.

Grass ;.)

You shall be beheaded live on the the stage at city square before the reading game.

rickmcfc said:

You shall be beheaded live on the the stage at city square before the reading game.
May i request miss pike do it...:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.