Courtney Meppen Walter

Talking to his mate Sat, and he said he'd be surprised if he doesn't face Prison time.

Even if it wasn't completely down to him.

I must admit that I was too quick to judge. He still quite lucky though and I hope he will learn a valuable from this

TCIB said:
Shouldn't have a fucking merc at his age anyway, wtf has he done to earn it ?

Player wages fucking sicken me.

You can pick up second hand mercs now in good condition for under 5k. What i do think should come in is the size of car you can drive until a certain age/period of driving. Are they not bringing something like that in with motorbikes now?

mancitymick said:
TCIB said:
Shouldn't have a fucking merc at his age anyway, wtf has he done to earn it ?

Player wages fucking sicken me.

You can pick up second hand mercs now in good condition for under 5k. What i do think should come in is the size of car you can drive until a certain age/period of driving. Are they not bringing something like that in with motorbikes now?
They already have but its not age its time riding a bike as middle age men would pass the test on a 400 go and buy an 1100 and be dead in a week. Something like 2 years on a 600 or less, plenty for a new rider.
Anyway with the price of insuring a car these days you have to be earning weaponised amounts of money to buy a fast car. Anything over a 1.4 will set a new driver (17) back over £3000 a year

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I am man enough and strong enough to say I was one of the main offenders in saying he is guilty. Shall I line up to be shot now????

Again..CMW-I apologise for pre judging you.

However I will be very interested to see what happens with this case now because just because he wasn't speeding doesn't mean he wasn't driving dangerously.

Where is Stillsy as he was as guilty as me!!!

You shall be beheaded live on the the stage at city square before the reading game.
May i request miss pike do it...:-)

No but we can put it on a pike if you prefer.

robbie brewer said:
It is normal practice for the Police to refer the case to the CPS for a charging decision, particularly in complex/serious cases. The fact remains he is innocent till proven guilty.

Yes. Cops don't have the power to decide charges anymore. Has to go to the CPS. Only certain minor offences can be charged without CPS now. This changed a few years back. I think this was because cops were charging people with little or no evidence hoping for a guilty plea because the accused were too scared to plead not guilty as they thought the cops had enough evidence to convict. This obviously led to lots of corrupt cops issuing charges when there was insufficient evidence really and miscarriages of justice.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
robbie brewer said:
It is normal practice for the Police to refer the case to the CPS for a charging decision, particularly in complex/serious cases. The fact remains he is innocent till proven guilty.

Yes. Cops don't have the power to decide charges anymore. Has to go to the CPS. Only certain minor offences can be charged without CPS now. This changed a few years back. I think this was because cops were charging people with little or no evidence hoping for a guilty plea because the accused were too scared to plead not guilty as they thought the cops had enough evidence to convict. This obviously led to lots of corrupt cops issuing charges when there was insufficient evidence really and miscarriages of justice.

Surely it only goes to CPS where there is doubt? If a copper is to witness a murder and carries out an arrest surely the suspect can be charged straight away without going to CPS first?

mancitymick said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
robbie brewer said:

Surely it only goes to CPS where there is doubt? If a copper is to witness a murder and carries out an arrest surely the suspect can be charged straight away without going to CPS first?

Mick-No,cps and only the cps decide if an offender is going to be charged on the evidence presented to them and if it is in the "public interest" and the likelihood of a conviction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.