Courtney Meppen Walter

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen
Breaking: City starlet Courtney Meppen-Walter has been charged with two counts of death by careless or inconsiderate driving. #mcfc

LoveCity said:
That's him fooked then, what is he looking at for this?

Fucking hell. Just clocked this thread has been bumped with the above...

What is he looking at?

Maximum sentence for the offence is 14yrs imprisonment if it is death by dangerous which is not what he has been charged with if the above is correct.I think he is looking at between 5-10yrs...Oh and his football career in tatters - IF found guilty.

I will repeat again.I was judgemental earlier in the thread which was wrong however this is a tragic event for all involved.
Personally young boys and fast cars do not go together.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
LoveCity said:

What is he looking at?

Maximum sentence for the offence is 14yrs imprisonment if it is death by dangerous which is not what he has been charged with if the above is correct.I think he is looking at between 5-10yrs...Oh and his football career in tatters - IF found guilty.

I will repeat again.I was judgemental earlier in the thread which was wrong however this is a tragic event for all involved.

Looking at previous cases if found guilty he is looking at 4 years

mancitymick said:
LoveCity said:

What is he looking at?

Evening mate. Was the previous case a double count or single ? If single I reckon he will be looking at 4-7 mate.

mancitymick said:

What is he looking at?

Evening mate. Was the previous case a double count or single ? If single I reckon he will be looking at 4-7 mate.

Was sort of comparing it with the Plymouth keeper. I mean 4 years as will be out in 4 years if given a 7 year sentance

LoveCity said:

What is he looking at?

They do on track days. If people can afford fast cars they can afford track days and drive around as fast as they want, quenching their thirst for speed, as often as by like. There's no need to make their car a lethal weapon by driving on public roads dangerously.

As mad as it sounds having had a look around he might not even get time.

If he has been charged with death by careless driving.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4552401/500-killer-drivers-cheat-jail-in-5-years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... years.html</a>

For all any of us know the case might end up in court and the lad gets found not guilty.

I just think it is a horrible situation to be in for absolutely everyone involved in this case.

Says death by careless not dangerous, police can charge you for carless driving if your at fault in an RTC etc obviously it ups the ante if a death involved, but the careless is a less serious offence which suggest the driving was not dangerous

mancitymick said:
mancitymick said:

Was sort of comparing it with the Plymouth keeper. I mean 4 years as will be out in 4 years if given a 7 year sentance

I think the Plymouth guy was charged with death by dangerous mate and he was pissed as well. If he only got 7 then CMW if found guilty will potentially be looking at a lesser stretch.
Just a horrible case but

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.