Courtney Meppen Walter

Colins Bellend said:
peoffrey said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I think the Plymouth guy was charged with death by dangerous mate and he was pissed as well. If he only got 7 then CMW if found guilty will potentially be looking at a lesser stretch.
Just a horrible case but

Luke McCormick wasn't drunk. He was over the limit from the night before and fell asleep at the wheel after just a few hours sleep.

Instinct says Meppen-Walters will do a short stretch and try and rebuild his football career afterwards.

Whats the difference between drunk and over the limit

It's to do with the blood alcohol limit in terms of a percentage. Luke McCormick wasn't driving drunk as such. More he had too much in him from the night before and the tiredness made him fall asleep at the wheel.

So he was speeding after all...them actions have resulted in two deaths...
P.S he is also up for a previous charge of traveling at 54mph in a 30 mph zone.
Get rid City...

peoffrey said:
Colins Bellend said:
peoffrey said:
Luke McCormick wasn't drunk. He was over the limit from the night before and fell asleep at the wheel after just a few hours sleep.

Instinct says Meppen-Walters will do a short stretch and try and rebuild his football career afterwards.

Whats the difference between drunk and over the limit

It's to do with the blood alcohol limit in terms of a percentage. Luke McCormick wasn't driving drunk as such. More he had too much in him from the night before and the tiredness made him fall asleep at the wheel.

No different,the **** knew he was over the limit and chanced him arm.
A few years inside for the death of 2 kids,what a piss take
And on top of all the pain the parents went through some thick **** decides to let him out on the 4th anniversay of the accident...
The mind boggles.

A tragic case who was defended by many on here ntil the facts were known. I am awaiting an apology off his mate who defended him to the hilt and said he would never have done this.

So he has admitted to the offence probably in the hope that he gets a lesser jail term. I think the club need to make an example of him and show him the door.

Whatever the case this is truly tragic and 2 x innocents lives have been lost.

Don't mean to be crude but is he any good??

It would sway our opinion on whether to keep him or not. Say for example the Suarez racist thing - if that was a youngster with only 50/50 chance of making his way in the game I reckon they could have sacked him. However he is their most prized asset and if they got rid there would be a queue of other clubs without morals would pick him up no problem.

Played football with him in the same team up until City took him on, was a good lad, will have to do his time and probably get his head down at a lower league club afterwards if they'll take him. Unless City decide to stick with him but not sure they would.

Massive mistake he's made which unfortunately ruined a lot of lives.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
A tragic case who was defended by many on here ntil the facts were known.

Which is exactly what should happen in cases like this.

It wont let me cut and paste and I have not got a clue how to get it on here once downloaded but if you google,

Sentencing manual for death by careless or inconsiderate driving.

It tells you all the options the Judge has depending on the seriousness of the offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.