Courtney Meppen Walter

pride in battle said:
So he was speeding after all...them actions have resulted in two deaths...
P.S he is also up for a previous charge of traveling at 54mph in a 30 mph zone.
Get rid City...

Hands up those who have never broke the speed limit

grim up north said:
pride in battle said:
Get rid City...

Folk doing a few miles over the speed limit is a bit dif to this lad doing nearly double in a 30 zone dont you think?

The cookie monster said:
grim up north said:
pride in battle said:
Get rid City...

Folk doing a few miles over the speed limit is a bit dif to this lad doing nearly double in a 30 zone dont you think?

I have done it from passing my test at 17. I am more aware of the consequences of speed now. Doesn't matter what kinda car you drive you hit someone at 40 you got a good chance of killing them.

As I say there will be very few on here who haven't taken that risk at one point in their lives.

To many people on here who judge when they have pulled the same stunt

I hope he goes to prison.

And I hope he doesn't wear a City shirt again - not for any of City's teams.

He isn't fit to.

If he does it'll be a disgusting insult to the relatives of the people whose death he caused.

Hopefully a lesson to other young players, I follow some of them on Twitter and some of them think they are gangsters! Then you have those like George Evans who come across as totally down to earth. CMW follows Johnson, Evans, and Ireland in going off the rails, maybe we should stop paying these kids so much? If we want our academy to be like Barcelona's then we have to mirror some of the philosophies, Barcelona pay their academy players very little compared to us and players like Xavi, Messi, and Iniesta have remained very humble and grounded.

LoveCity said:
Hopefully a lesson to other young players, I follow some of them on Twitter and some of them think they are gangsters! Then you have those like George Evans who come across as totally down to earth. CMW follows Johnson, Evans, and Ireland in going off the rails, maybe we should stop paying these kids so much? If we want our academy to be like Barcelona's then we have to mirror some of the philosophies, Barcelona pay their academy players very little compared to us and players like Xavi, Messi, and Iniesta have remained very humble and grounded.

Yes it should be across all academies in England, not just City's.

Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:

It wouldn't work, unscrupulous clubs like Utd would get around it by bribing the players parents.

It's not like they haven't done it before.

stony said:
Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:

It wouldn't work, unscrupulous clubs like Utd would get around it by bribing the players parents.

It's not like they haven't done it before.

True but it is the only way to develop our talent. They are being given too much at an early age and in my view it is stopping them from becoming the best. The whole youth system in this country is a joke.

LoveCity said:

It doesn't matter how much they earn. Lots of young men drive a car. Has CMW gone of thre rails. Or has he done something stupid. He could be driving an F reg Fiesta or a high speed Merc if you hit some going to fast same consequences. I would suggest a lot more than highly paid footballers get into this mess. I also suspect if he was a mundane apprentice it would not hit the news. I would hate to hazard a guess how many people get done for careless driving in this country on a daily basis. It is not that serious offence. unfortunately some one has been killed in this instance which is tragic. The offence suggest he was not driving dangerously, which is a much much more serious offence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.