Courtney Meppen Walter

WNRH said:
johnmc said:
Everyone calling bollocks but name any major English star without controversy.

Gerard, Rooney, Cole, Beckham, Terry, Ferdinand

Some that haven't are Shearer, linekar, Owen and Walcott. Were/are they world stars. Owen was for 5 minutes. Walcott will be. Nearly man I think. Are shearer and linekar classed as world class?? Maybe.

Beckham? What has he done?

The rest of the players you have mentioned is because of their background not because of their nationality.

More of a who. Rebecca Loos ?

The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
Colins Bellend said:
Whats the difference between drunk and over the limit

It's to do with the blood alcohol limit in terms of a percentage. Luke McCormick wasn't driving drunk as such. More he had too much in him from the night before and the tiredness made him fall asleep at the wheel.

No different,the **** knew he was over the limit and chanced him arm.
A few years inside for the death of 2 kids,what a piss take
And on top of all the pain the parents went through some thick **** decides to let him out on the 4th anniversay of the accident...
The mind boggles.

I completely agree that he knew he was chancing it by driving after a heavy night but I guarantee many other drivers have done this too - and still drive today. It's not excusable but it's also not fair to brand McCormick a drunk driver when he technically wasn't.

peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
It's to do with the blood alcohol limit in terms of a percentage. Luke McCormick wasn't driving drunk as such. More he had too much in him from the night before and the tiredness made him fall asleep at the wheel.

And on top of all the pain the parents went through some thick **** decides to let him out on the 4th anniversay of the accident...
The mind boggles.

I completely agree that he knew he was chancing it by driving after a heavy night but I guarantee many other drivers have done this too - and still drive today. It's not excusable but it's also not fair to brand McCormick a drunk driver when he technically wasn't.

You may have an argument if he was boozing untill 10 p.m and was caught at about 8 a.m the next morning.i should imagine a fair have done that
But boozing untill the early hours having under 2 hours sleep then driving erratically at 4 in the morning while twice the limit
No excuses,drink driver!

The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
The mind boggles.

You may have an argument if he was boozing untill 10 p.m and was caught at about 8 a.m the next morning.i should imagine a fair have done that
But boozing untill the early hours having under 2 hours sleep then driving erratically at 4 in the morning while twice the limit
No excuses,drink driver!

A drink driver is someone who has a proportion of alcohol in his blood which will impair his ability to drive. It doesn't matter if you've had 5 pints and got in the car or you are over the limit from the night before your ability to drive is impaired and you are a drink driver- no excuses.

robbie brewer said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:

No excuses,drink driver!

A drink driver is someone who has a proportion of alcohol in his blood which will impair his ability to drive. It doesn't matter if you've had 5 pints and got in the car or you are over the limit from the night before your ability to drive is impaired and you are a drink driver- no excuses.

The fact of the matter is that he fell asleep at the wheel and wasn't blind drunk as he was driving. I hate what he did but people exaggerating are being unfair.

robbie brewer said:
The cookie monster said:
peoffrey said:

No excuses,drink driver!

Haven't read all te fact but if this is the case he deserves what he gets.

Yes we have probably all done something stupid - lots of people drive in the morning after a night out - the difference is they are probably driving extra careful as to not draw attention to themselves. Yes we all speed sometimes but driving at 38-40 in a 30 zone isn't driving recklessly, you are still in control of the car etc.

Driving at speed at 4am after a nights drinking is totally reckless ( apologies if that isn't what happened)

Two dead and two under 18s seriously injured, One only got out of hospital last month ! Those two kids parents are gone because he chose on more than one occasion to drive at over 50mph in a 30 zone. It's seems just because he played in our colours he's can do no wrong, even when Our players kill you still get people taking their side and its pathetic. When it was lee Hughes and that guy who killed those kids I didn't see anyone sticking up for him.

bobmcfc said:
Two dead and two under 18s seriously injured, One only got out of hospital last month ! Those two kids parents are gone because he chose on more than one occasion to drive at over 50mph in a 30 zone. It's seems just because he played in our colours he's can do no wrong, even when Our players kill you still get people taking their side and its pathetic. When it was lee Hughes and that guy who killed those kids I didn't see anyone sticking up for him.

The couple who were killed were the boys mother and uncle, not their father. Although I don't condone what has happened, I was told by a friend who works for the CPS that the car pulled out from a side road, straight in front of CMW. I think the severity of sentencing will depend on whether or not they think he could have stopped/not hit them as hard if he had been driving at the speed limit instead of speeding. Tragic case whatever the outcome

He will get exactly what he deserves a jail sentence reduced for pleading guilty.

Whether he plays for us after this is debatable whatever the sentence.

Personally I couldn't give a shit what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.