Courtney Meppen Walter

peoffrey said:
robbie brewer said:
The cookie monster said:
You may have an argument if he was boozing untill 10 p.m and was caught at about 8 a.m the next morning.i should imagine a fair have done that
But boozing untill the early hours having under 2 hours sleep then driving erratically at 4 in the morning while twice the limit
No excuses,drink driver!

A drink driver is someone who has a proportion of alcohol in his blood which will impair his ability to drive. It doesn't matter if you've had 5 pints and got in the car or you are over the limit from the night before your ability to drive is impaired and you are a drink driver- no excuses.

The fact of the matter is that he fell asleep at the wheel and wasn't blind drunk as he was driving. I hate what he did but people exaggerating are being unfair.

The level of alcohol in his system was one of the causes of the accident the fact it was the morning after is irrelevant that level of alcohol in his system makes him unfit to drive, yes he fell asleep but alcohol was probably a factor in him falling asleep. No matter which way you look at it he was unfit to drive through drink. The fact that he was not blind drunk doesn't matter he was over the limit- a drink driver. He killed 2 people which makes him worse than someone who has 10 pints and crashes his car without injuring anyone.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He will get exactly what he deserves a jail sentence reduced for pleading guilty.

Whether he plays for us after this is debatable whatever the sentence.

Personally I couldn't give a shit what happens.

He will never play for MCFC at any level again.

robbie brewer said:
peoffrey said:
robbie brewer said:
A drink driver is someone who has a proportion of alcohol in his blood which will impair his ability to drive. It doesn't matter if you've had 5 pints and got in the car or you are over the limit from the night before your ability to drive is impaired and you are a drink driver- no excuses.

The fact of the matter is that he fell asleep at the wheel and wasn't blind drunk as he was driving. I hate what he did but people exaggerating are being unfair.

The level of alcohol in his system was one of the causes of the accident the fact it was the morning after is irrelevant that level of alcohol in his system makes him unfit to drive, yes he fell asleep but alcohol was probably a factor in him falling asleep. No matter which way you look at it he was unfit to drive through drink. The fact that he was not blind drunk doesn't matter he was over the limit- a drink driver. He killed 2 people which makes him worse than someone who has 10 pints and crashes his car without injuring anyone.

At least someone gets it.

PhuketBlue said:
robbie brewer said:
peoffrey said:

At least someone gets it.

I'd really hope that anyone with any sort of moral compass gets it mate.

Bongo Joe said:
Sentenced to 16 months in prison today.

I hate the justice system in this country. If he had committed fraud he probably would have got a longer sentence. Two innocent people killed. But he pleaded guilty so that is OK.

I have no time for bad drivers, whether they drink or take drugs and drive, use a mobile phone or drive when tired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.