Courtney Meppen Walter

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
rickmcfc said:
I didn't say every 18 year old drives like a dick. You do however, become a better driver with more years of experience generally speaking. You will find the reason for the high insurance is due to the amount of accidents young drivers have (especially males).

I agree, but not every young male drives like an idiot. After all, this may not be his fault.

The majority do.

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
I earnestly urge you to take note what my learned friend Ducado has said. The initial thread descended into a woman-fest of "I know what really happened", "No you're wrong I know the real facts" when it was clear none of the people was a witness to the incident and, if they were, they really should not have been posting.

Then it was getting abusive so it was pulled. At the end of the day, let's remember that two people are dead, two injured and two people are facing possible serious criminal charges. People behaving like dicks on here is completely unnecessary, as is anything that may compromise the legal process.
Where in this thread have people been abusive or has it turned into a "woman fest". People are simply debating civilly on the thread in question.

It didn`t on the initial thread,until someone decided it would be a good idea to become judge and jury.
At the moment it is civil.However as both Mods have stated don`t let it become a thread of cheap shots and "I know better than you" point scoring debate.
Two/three families are going through agony at the moment and that should be remembered above anything else.

rickmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
So when you say the majority, what are we talking about? 75%, 80%, 95%???

Younger drivers are more likely to be involved in accidents for a variety of reason. Driving stupid is only a very small proportion of those reasons.
What are those other reasons ?

Answer the question. You stated that the "majority" of young drivers drive like idiots. So what percentage do you put on that?
I don't have an exact percentage as I don't happen to have conducted a national survey nor can i be arsed to find the results of one. Can you now answer my question ?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Can I interject here, there appears to be a sub topic evolving here, if you want to discuss the pros and cons of young male drivers can you make a topic in "The Cellar"

This is the main forum for subjects to do with the Club and the Team etc
Wow. Is this RAWK ?

What exactly is the type of post we are allowed to put in this thread?

rickmcfc said:
I didn't say every 18 year old drives like a dick. You do however, become a better driver with more years of experience generally speaking. You will find the reason for the high insurance is due to the amount of accidents young drivers have (especially males).

I agree, but not every young male drives like an idiot. After all, this may not be his fault.

The majority do.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I earnestly urge you to take note what my learned friend Ducado has said. The initial thread descended into a woman-fest of "I know what really happened", "No you're wrong I know the real facts" when it was clear none of the people was a witness to the incident and, if they were, they really should not have been posting.

Then it was getting abusive so it was pulled. At the end of the day, let's remember that two people are dead, two injured and two people are facing possible serious criminal charges. People behaving like dicks on here is completely unnecessary, as is anything that may compromise the legal process.
Where in this thread have people been abusive or has it turned into a "woman fest". People are simply debating civilly on the thread in question.

Prestwich Blue was rightly saying that was what happened on the first thread and urging more restraint this time round. Please don't jump on his remark. If you had seen it, there was some pretty lary stuff on that first thread. It hasn't been repeated on this one, so far at least. :-)

rickmcfc said:

Answer the question. You stated that the "majority" of young drivers drive like idiots. So what percentage do you put on that?
I don't have an exact percentage as I don't happen to have conducted a national survey nor can i be arsed to find the results of one. Can you now answer my question ?
-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 pm --

Ducado said:
Can I interject here, there appears to be a sub topic evolving here, if you want to discuss the pros and cons of young male drivers can you make a topic in "The Cellar"

Wow. Is this RAWK ?

Well if you dont have any statistics then branding words around like "majority" can be quite misleading then cant it.

As for this topic, if you wish to carry it on, create a new one in The Cellar as we have just been told, because what we are discussing is nothing to do with what the OP opened it for.

rickmcfc said:

I don't have an exact percentage as I don't happen to have conducted a national survey nor can i be arsed to find the results of one. Can you now answer my question ?

Ducado said:

Wow. Is this RAWK ?

Watch my lips.

If you don't start behaving I'm going to ban you for your own good until you calm down. Two people are dead and you are starting another woman fest. Show some fucking respect.

sir baconface said:
rickmcfc said:

The majority do.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Prestwich Blue was rightly saying that was what happened on the first thread and urging more restraint this time round. Please don't jump on his remark. If you had seen it, there was some pretty lary stuff on that first thread. It hasn't been repeated on this one, so far at least. :-)

I agree. Some of the stuff on the first thread went way to far and spiralled out of controlled.

People's opinions are fine when discussed in a civilised way but it quickly turned into childish name calling. Hope this one doesn't go the same way.

Prestwich_Blue said:
rickmcfc said:

Ducado said:

Wow. Is this RAWK ?

Watch my lips.

If you don't start behaving I'm going to ban you for your own good until you calm down. Two people are dead and you are starting another woman fest. Show some fucking respect.

I was trying to find the words and then you popped-up with the perfect summary.

Thank god that sick post has been deleted. I feel sick.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. What is wrong with people? I actually feel like chundering all over my IPad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.