Courtney Meppen Walter

rickmcfc said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
rickmcfc said:
Answer the question. You stated that the "majority" of young drivers drive like idiots. So what percentage do you put on that?
I don't have an exact percentage as I don't happen to have conducted a national survey nor can i be arsed to find the results of one. Can you now answer my question ?
-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 pm --

Ducado said:
Can I interject here, there appears to be a sub topic evolving here, if you want to discuss the pros and cons of young male drivers can you make a topic in "The Cellar"

This is the main forum for subjects to do with the Club and the Team etc
Wow. Is this RAWK ?

What exactly is the type of post we are allowed to put in this thread?

Well if you dont have any statistics then branding words around like "majority" can be quite misleading then cant it.

As for this topic, if you wish to carry it on, create a new one in The Cellar as we have just been told, because what we are discussing is nothing to do with what the OP opened it for.

Just found this - Might help?

Young male drivers

Young male drivers have much higher crash rates than young female drivers due to higher risk taking. [7] In the UK, young male drivers aged 17-20 are seven times more at risk than all male drivers - but between the hours of 2am and 5am their risk is 17 times higher. [8]

Sam. said:
Thank god that sick post has been deleted. I feel sick.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. What is wrong with people? I actually feel like chundering all over my IPad...

You feel like being sick over something you read on the Internet? Are you wearing frilly knickers by any chance?

Ovo said:
Sam. said:

Absolutely fucking disgusting. What is wrong with people? I actually feel like chundering all over my IPad...

You feel like being sick over something you read on the Internet? Are you wearing frilly knickers by any chance?
no he is making a point he as a iPad

Ovo said:
Sam. said:

Did you see the post I'm talking about Ovo?

As I stated on the other thread, my thoughts go out to the family of the brother and sister that died in this incident. I hope to god the two lads pull through and make a full and speedy recovery. I also have huge sympathy for the family of Courtney and indeed Courtney himself, as they now have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Courtney in particular will have that incident going through his head day in day out. I will reserve judgement on him until there has been a conviction or aquittal.

Mannie1 said:
As I stated on the other thread, my thoughts go out to the family of the brother and sister that died in this incident. I hope to god the two lads pull through and make a full and speedy recovery. I also have huge sympathy for the family of Courtney and indeed Courtney himself, as they now have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Courtney in particular will have that incident going through his head day in day out. I will reserve judgement on him until there has been a conviction or aquittal.
Excellent post and one others could do with taking note of.

Mannie1 said:

Great post mate I know his family will appreciate what you just said and I reiterate what you said.

I know the lad, he will be tore up about this, probably in pieces at the moment. I hope he can mentally recover from all of this.

Thoughts are also with the family of the brother and sister.

MCFC1993 said:
Mannie1 said:

Great post mate I know his family will appreciate what you just said and I reiterate what you said.

I know the lad, he will be tore up about this, probably in pieces at the moment. I hope he can mentally recover from all of this.

Thoughts are also with the family of the brother and sister.

If he has caused the death of 2 people, seriously injured 2 more, is anyone really bothered what state of mind he is in, I think the family of the bereaved will think differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.