Courtney Meppen Walter

pride in battle said:
^^^^^^^
if you think it's okay to drive a car that causes death then you are deluded, yes I have done stupid thinks but not put peoples lives in danger, imagine a knock on the door, a policeman is there to inform you your children have been killed by a reckless driver, would you have sympathy then? No thought not...
Why are people not allowed to have an opinion different to yours?

It's not OK to drive dangerously and no one is saying it is but people do. And sometimes that kills them or other people. But we don't know what happened do we? And even if he is found guilty then, unless they're clearly a persistent danger to society, everyone is entitled to a second chance.

i always find it very moving when the parents of murder victims find it in themselves to forgive the murderer. Hate & contempt are destructive emotions.

city player or not he is a little bastard and deserves all he gets.

i passed my test a few months back and have been on the road for about two months and i drive within the limit and not think im the dogs bollocks.

just stay safe and not put others in danger, wanna be dick head race around on a go kart track.

BlakeTheBlue said:
This is something that could happen to anybody. We all do stupid, idiotic things in our lives. More so when we are 18 year old kids. Thankfully we usualy get away with it and we end up not learning the lesson.

If you are going to sit there and say you have never done anything dangerous that could have gone bad then you're flat out lying. So you simpley cannot Judge. This is A terrible tragedy and i feel for all involved.

Exactly this.

It's a situation in which words can't express the devastation this has caused through one boys stupidity,something he has to carry for the rest of his days.

As above,i feel for all involved.

Stillsy said:

i passed my test a few months back and have been on the road for about two months and i drive within the limit and not think im the dogs bollocks.

just stay safe and not put others in danger, wanna be dick head race around on a go kart track.

People like him are the reason i've had my drivers license for 2 years but no car, can't afford these daft insurance prices.

Stillsy said:

He's a little bastard, do you know him, I don't

If found convicted the muppet deserves all he gets thrown at him. Sick of these reckless boy racers thinking they're 'it' not even taking a second thought of consideration for pedestrians or on coming drivers. R.I.P to the victims and condolences to the families.

andyhinch said:
Stillsy said:

He's a little bastard, do you know him, I don't

anyone that has part in the death of two innocent people because they failed to follow the law makes them little bastards.

if it was that ravel morrison in the situation when he was at united we would be wanting him dead

Stillsy said:
city player or not he deserves all he gets.

Back on the road myself recently,and agree with your sentiments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.