COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire have gone from 91 to 174 in those 7 days but ventilators there only up 1 in the week to 15. Though it was higher and maybe several people died on them in the past few days.

Midlands up from 97 to 182 in seven days and ventilators up very high too - from 13 to 28 over the past 7 days.

So this is not just the NW with the problem. Seems to be having signs of becoming a nascent second wave.

If anything it is moving south as we first saw ventilator numbers rise in Scotland about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
seems like we're just going to pretend the second wave isn't here and just carry on.

Whilst the numbers getting seriously ill and dying are so low, so we should. The virus is here unfortunately and there's no way we can go back to where we were in March and April. The treatment for anyone that gets it now is infinitely better than earlier in the year and we also have an idea how it's going to generally behave. Would be mental to do another harsher lockdown especially as it seems a viable vaccine is nowhere near.

Whilst the numbers getting seriously ill and dying are so low, so we should. The virus is here unfortunately and there's no way we can go back to where we were in March and April. The treatment for anyone that gets it now is infinitely better than earlier in the year and we also have an idea how it's going to generally behave. Would be mental to do another harsher lockdown especially as it seems a viable vaccine is nowhere near.

Sorry but it would apprear the general consensus is that a vaccine will be here within a maximum 6 months unless I am missing something?

Sorry but it would apprear the general consensus is that a vaccine will be here within a maximum 6 months unless I am missing something?

Weren't they saying that 6 months ago? Personally I can't see it. Someone has had a pretty serious reaction to the Zeneca one and that's with a small number of people. Even if they do a high percentage will refuse to have it, would you be willing to be one of the first to have it once it's rushed through? Not sure I would and I am totally pro vaccination.

Weren't they saying that 6 months ago? Personally I can't see it. Someone has had a pretty serious reaction to the Zeneca one and that's with a small number of people. Even if they do a high percentage will refuse to have it, would you be willing to be one of the first to have it once is is rushed through? Not sure I would and I am totally pro vaccination.

One in 18900 had a reaction. Better now. Yes I would. To get life back to normal I would.

Just read we are testing the most of any country in the world.
Funny trump says they test more than double the whole world put together, nobody believe anyone on testing , they can say what they want, the figures don't really mean anythingnow, the only ones that matter are icu and deaths and even so you have to die within a month to be counted, spin spin spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.