COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your company should give you the choice. They know that everyone will want it if they do.
All they have to do is give those that work a bonus if they feel it’s essential.
Your loyalties will be the same as mine.
Because they say they are not intending to make anyone redundant and are essentially still working they cannot furlough me. Bunch of cunts. I've been off since march23 with a disabled wife and haven't heard a peep from them

"The discovery of the risen Christ on the first Easter Day gave his followers new hope and fresh purpose, and we can all take heart from this".
Ahem, "His followers" if you don't mind please your Maj. That's why we genuflect with the right knee at Mass. Left knee for Kings, Queens. Right knee for Him. (Both knees for Serge).
Ha love the last bit

Because they say they are not intending to make anyone redundant and are essentially still working they cannot furlough me. Bunch of cunts. I've been off since march23 with a disabled wife and haven't heard a peep from them
And this exemplifies perfectly the utter mess we're in regarding working from home / essential work etc.

The way I understand the way it works is they don’t have to furlough every employee.

Have you tried going above their heads.
These are exceptional circumstances and some people are not understanding people’s differing circumstances.

You should be on full pay if they don’t give furlough.
It’s not a refusal to work. It’s a necessity to look after your wife.

jR41jx6.png

I'm not suprised. In fact i think it explains quite a lot to me.

I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel like I'm going to catch corona, let alone a bad case, which is pretty stupid because most of us likely will, and i have at least 2 markers associated with increased mortality rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.