COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This little girl was self isolating in 1953 at The Queens coronation party, because she had measles.

04QPhptu.jpg

Some result if that was the case!

At least your answer is more optimistic than Rammy's ;) The answer is all 12. 2 of the 12 are still in self-isolation so not completely out of the woods yet, but barring a downturn they're due out of SI on Thursday. I just thought it was a good news story worth sharing amongst all the negative stuff.
Was always going to be one of the two extremes. I’m glad it was the positive one rather than the negative.

Had a text off my sister this morning. She's a psychiatric nurse and they've had more patients on their ward with Covid-19 than any other in that trust. 12 in all, the oldest being 90. Have a guess how many have survived
I would love to say 12 but I suspect it may be zero.

ONS reporting 21% of all UK deaths week to 3rd April. Covid related
Terrible times
Terrible indeed. Can you or anyone answer me this though. Say I had terminal cancer and was given days to live. I then tested positive for Covid 19. When I pass away am I included in the Covid 19 numbers or not.

Some result if that was the case!

At least your answer is more optimistic than Rammy's ;) The answer is all 12. 2 of the 12 are still in self-isolation so not completely out of the woods yet, but barring a downturn they're due out of SI on Thursday. I just thought it was a good news story worth sharing amongst all the negative stuff.

Stick it on the positive thread. That needs bumping again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.