COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was simply replying to your utter nonsense about me not thinking about other people. Quite simple really.
It wasn't nonsense because you clearly don't,unless of course its from your perspective.This unique scenario is creating unique issues,unless you walk in their shoes,it isn't fair to judge others or the problems they may be facing.

Huge government. Corbyn planned on borrowing £100B and you were appalled about the decimation of the public finances, with absolutely no thought for the improvement in peoples lives that might have resulted, the extra years that people may have got and the increased life chances of the young. Nope, it was all about the economy and how much cash you could make. The OBR reckoned we’d be borrowing £372B before yesterday’s announcement, so what it’ll be after another 4/5/6/8/10 weeks of lockdown is anyone’s guess but that’s fine with you.
Hopefully you won’t be on here bitching and moaning about cuts to pensions and pension tax relief, increases in VAT, income tax and NI plus a raft of as yet not mentioned taxes.
How much money *I* could make? Should I add being a clairvoyant to your list of talents?

You are right though that I was absolutely opposed to Corbyn's reckless spending plans. I don't go a bundle on the huge amount of money we have necessarily had to pump in to support people during the COVID crisis either. But there is a key word in that sentence: Necessarily.

Anyway, you are stooping into one big yawnfest which is a political argument and that is inappropriate on this thread.

It wasn't nonsense because you clearly don't,unless of course its from your perspective.This unique scenario is creating unique issues,unless you walk in their shoes,it isn't fair to judge others or the problems they may be facing.
I am thinking that not going to gym for 4 weeks is a damned sight less important than putting lives at risk. That you seem to be so keen on keeping gyms open, I suggest is a rather personal perspective of your own.

More visits to the gym rather than the fridge would have kept many alive is my guess of what we will know come the end of this Pandemic.

Closer contact with people buying groceries than you have in socially distanced, covid compliant gyms where you are keeping your body and mind healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.