COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Went to Wembley and Spurs and never got asked.
I will still do one for Saturday though to be on the safe side

Email from City - no pass or test required

Whilst we would encourage you to download the NHS App to access your COVID Pass or consider taking a Lateral Flow Test before you visit the Etihad Stadium, no decisions have been taken by the UK Government regarding the introduction of mandatory COVID-19 certificates at this time.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are currently no requirements to provide a proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to gain entry to this match.

We will continue to work closely with the Premier League over the coming weeks and will provide you with more information relating to COVID-19 certificates should they be introduced later this season.

Is this correct as I was told today by city that a passport or negative test is still required

Is this correct as I was told today by city that a passport or negative test is still required
Yes it’s correct. I asked my account manager last week after the info came though about Spurs away.

She said they are following Gov guidelines and are not requesting proof of vaccination or negative test. They are however advising people take a test before Sat but its up to everyone to make their own choice.

The photo ID thing has always been in the t&c’s and rarely (of ever) enforced

Email from City - no pass or test required

Whilst we would encourage you to download the NHS App to access your COVID Pass or consider taking a Lateral Flow Test before you visit the Etihad Stadium, no decisions have been taken by the UK Government regarding the introduction of mandatory COVID-19 certificates at this time.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are currently no requirements to provide a proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to gain entry to this match.

We will continue to work closely with the Premier League over the coming weeks and will provide you with more information relating to COVID-19 certificates should they be introduced later this season.
I didn’t get this email. Has everyone else had it?

I got it yesterday. It came from Supporter Services

The e-mail was titled 'Manchester City v Norwich City - Supporter Information'

and the covid info was midway down after the stadium map

But "laws" and "entrance requirements" are always going to be different. Yesterday Spurs wouldn't let me take in a big bag, but there's no English or UK law that specifically says you can't take big bags in with you to the football.
I get where you’re coming from but I feel the “ bag” thing has been about a long time. The bag issue related to this vaccine one are mikes apart. I don’t need proof I’m medically ok and free from any other contagious disease to gain entrance to any other game I’ve attended. This is a highly contentious issue both at this venue and very much outside sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.