Covid: Personal views

Take on this doing the rounds today?
Sumpton reminds me of that drunk guy from ‘off of’ the Fast Show:

Adidas are doing Twin City series of trainers in 2020.

So while we had the Dublin a few years back, we’ve had the Liverpool this year; Glasgow a few years back, Havana this year...

Manchester came out a few years ago, and Adidas were going to release our twin city trainer as the Wuhan. But they changed it to Cordoba at the last minute.

So while we had the Dublin a few years back, we’ve had the Liverpool this year; Glasgow a few years back, Havana this year...

Manchester came out a few years ago, and Adidas were going to release our twin city trainer as the Wuhan. But they changed it to Cordoba at the last minute.
That's all well and good, but will they cure cancer?

Where have you heard that? The Cordoba were already known about and pictures released at the latest mid january?

I have just finished my
"Tier 3 people not welcome here" sign
putting it up at the bottom of the lane where people park to walk the canal.
Hope it doesn't offend, but really, can't they find somewhere nearer home to walk the dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.