Covid: Personal views

My brother is one sadly. Drives me to despair. He's currently not talking to me because I called him out on all his bullshit.

That's hard going. Think my brother-in-law is going that way a wee bit too. And it's really difficult to know what's the best way to deal with it. Of course it's a shit situation for everyone and we're all pretty miserable so that gives people who are feeling lost an easier slide into looking for conspiracies, cover ups and what have you.
Even despite the fact that for years politicians like Obama have mentioned how the science has suggested it was always a matter of 'when' not 'if' we get hit by a pandemic. But some people will just look at that as more evidence about how it was a plan all along :/

Ditto mate. IMO we should just all be chipped at birth and be done with it. For the minimal loss of privacy, it would cut serious crime by about 99%. Small price to pay IMO.
I mean, its not as if we carry tracking devices with us everyday that monitor our interests, activities, health, likes/dislikes etc that would give much more info than an implanted chip

:-|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.