Covid

I've had the vaccines and was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. I don't believe for one minute that the two are linked.

It's interesting how there is a certain type of person that use the "I'm not injecting that crap into my body" line, yet I wonder how many of those people are happy to pour alcohol into their body, or eat hideous amounts of chemicals and additives in their food or smoke?

What annoys me most in the post-COVID era is how people, by and large, haven't altered their habits. Not specifically COVID-related, but I'm amazed at how many people get out of the swimming pool on holiday and take a bite of a sandwich without washing their hands - and then wonder why there's a bug rampant in a hotel.

On the mask front, we generally still wear them on flights - three or four of times we haven't since COVID, one of us has come back with a stinker of a cold that puts you out of action for a while. Whenever the four of us has have worn masks, none of us have had anything. Could be co-incidence, but next time you are on a plane or a train, just listen out how many people are coughing and sneezing around you.

And don't get me started on those who sneeze into the air without any attempt to cover their mouth and nose.

I've had the vaccines and was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. I don't believe for one minute that the two are linked.

It's interesting how there is a certain type of person that use the "I'm not injecting that crap into my body" line, yet I wonder how many of those people are happy to pour alcohol into their body, or eat hideous amounts of chemicals and additives in their food or smoke?

What annoys me most in the post-COVID era is how people, by and large, haven't altered their habits. Not specifically COVID-related, but I'm amazed at how many people get out of the swimming pool on holiday and take a bite of a sandwich without washing their hands - and then wonder why there's a bug rampant in a hotel.

On the mask front, we generally still wear them on flights - three or four of times we haven't since COVID, one of us has come back with a stinker of a cold that puts you out of action for a while. Whenever the four of us has have worn masks, none of us have had anything. Could be co-incidence, but next time you are on a plane or a train, just listen out how many people are coughing and sneezing around you.

And don't get me started on those who sneeze into the air without any attempt to cover their mouth and nose.
Sorry to hear about your condition. Hope all goes well pal.

You're spot on about people, whenever I'm out in the pubs, even decent ones there's still 50%+ who don't wash hands irrespective of a piss or shit seen plenty of them go back to mates in the bar and dive straight into the communal bag of crisps. Minging.

yet I wonder how many of those people are happy to pour alcohol into their body, or eat hideous amounts of chemicals and additives in their food or smoke?

What annoys me most in the post-COVID era is how people, by and large, haven't altered their habits.

Definitely- the rise of JustEat and Uber Eat from Covid went off the scale - my neighbour must order from this every day, always seeing the moped pull up and walking down the drive way with KFC or McDonald’s- all that is pumped full of salt and chemicals with links to cancer.
Everywhere you look people are stuffing their faces with unhealthy shite.
Most festivals are full of kids taking pills and drugs.
Pubs tonight full of people knocking back beers damaging their liver.
(I partake in all the above by the way)

But yeh. The vaccine is to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.