Covid

Anti vax conspiracists should be banned.
No,freedom of speech should not be banned. If people wanted to get the jabs that’s fine and if people didn’t it was their choice. What is wrong is all the I told you so stuff. Like anyone was or is particularly clued up on such a new disease.

No,freedom of speech should not be banned. If people wanted to get the jabs that’s fine and if people didn’t it was their choice. What is wrong is all the I told you so stuff. Like anyone was or is particularly clued up on such a new disease.

Not when they are that vile and extreme in their argument - you can't rationalize or debate with those type of people.

Not when they are that vile and extreme in their argument - you can't rationalize or debate with those type of people.
You may have a point but i don’t think banning people serves much purpose. At the end of the day it’s just opinions. Nigel Farage is case in point. I can’t stand the bloke but you can’t suddenly ban him from speaking.

I've said it before, if they can't provide the science to back up their claims, ban them. They're basically repeating lies.
I've been ill with Long COVID for over two years now. Today is fucking awful...my breathing is so heavy and my head feels so heavy too..... I can just about get off the couch for a drink. I fucking HATE being told it's my own fault for "taking the vaccine".
They deserve worse than banning.

Last edited:
Ultimately, you are probably right on the freedom of choice, but what everybody has to consider is that everybody who takes the jab makes the world just a little safer. So whilst you are protecting yourself, you are also protecting your family and everybody you come into contact with.

Of course, if you take the jab, you do have to accept that you could be the million-to-one shot person who has a violent reaction to the jab and dies. But that's life, I guess, and that's where the freedom of choice comes in.

This is going to be fun....
£300,000 a day this enquiry is costing. £94 million spent so far and it’s forecast to be £200 million when it ends in 2027.
To tell us what we already knew. We were unprepared and had no idea how to handle it. Same for virtually every other country in the world also.

They did lie about it being less likely to pass the virus on if you had the jab though.

I think a lot of young, fit healthy people were duped into getting it because they thought they were doing the best thing for their vulnerable families, co-workers etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.