Covid

I've had the vaccines and was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. I don't believe for one minute that the two are linked.

It's interesting how there is a certain type of person that use the "I'm not injecting that crap into my body" line, yet I wonder how many of those people are happy to pour alcohol into their body, or eat hideous amounts of chemicals and additives in their food or smoke?
The other thing that doesn't really amaze me as people will believe what they want but don't appreciate the illogicality of their viewpoint.

In that injecting rna into your body is exactly what the virus does. The main difference is that instead of reproducing another whole virus completes with spike protein and another bit of rna so that it can carry on replicating until either you die or more usually the bodies defenses fight it off but you get either a bit or very unwell.
The vaccine rna just produces bits of spike protein to train your body which of themselves will not carry on replicating so you are getting a lot less of the stuff with a vaccine than a virus.

The other thing that doesn't really amaze me as people will believe what they want but don't appreciate the illogicality of their viewpoint.

In that injecting rna into your body is exactly what the virus does. The main difference is that instead of reproducing another whole virus completes with spike protein and another bit of rna so that it can carry on replicating until either you die or more usually the bodies defenses fight it off but you get either a bit or very unwell.
The vaccine rna just produces bits of spike protein to train your body which of themselves will not carry on replicating so you are getting a lot less of the stuff with a vaccine than a virus.
That sounds sensible but ignores the fact that the vaccine causes: ingrowing toenails, erectile dysfunction, diminishing bank account, City losing and a host of other ills.

Good news you’ve managed a walk today. Take the small gains and don’t overdo - you’ll soon be feeling stronger.
Ignore the cranks - they seem to ignore me!!
Yeah, cheers.
I'll do the same tonight. Keep lightly pushing.

What I'm interested in though is how I can prevent this again. It's a big chunk of discomfort and time, never mind the knock on effects of not being able to exercise (and guaranteed I'll put a bit of weight on and my muscles will weaken).
Add in the effect on ones work life too.

It's clearly not good enough to have a winter vaccination as here I am in mid summer, all over the place.

This is probably the third time I've had Covid in 3-4 years. Flu I tend to get once every ten years if that (and it's been years since I last had that).

This hasn't settled into another 'cold', at least for some of us. Wonder if it's linked to my asthma, or are other variables involved in why some get hammered by this (bear in mind I'm generally fit and healthy).

He deserves it after lying his fucking head off about me, he is a fucking crank

That's the problem with forums. I could be a 12 year old boys scout, or the 68 year old wrong un watching him! The whole COVID issue is bad. Billions have been given to people with direct link to BJ, or his government cronies, yet people are still trying to claim the intellectual high ground against other people, often complete strangers rather than get some action taken against the COVID thiefs.

He's an insecure little runt. He's still calling out a poster that hasn't posted for two years just because he can't admit he was wrong.

The badger part of the rant is probably one of the more bizarre things seen on here for a while.

It makes Bigley look sane.

You can have episodes in your life where you feel the need to be noticed and you can never underestimate the human ego.

That's the problem with forums. I could be a 12 year old boys scout, or the 68 year old wrong un watching him! The whole COVID issue is bad. Billions have been given to people with direct link to BJ, or his government cronies, yet people are still trying to claim the intellectual high ground against other people, often complete strangers rather than get some action taken against the COVID thiefs.
But he isn't talking about the corruption he's spreading batshit conspiracy theories which are very offensive to those of us who've lost loved ones?

5 states in the USA have started proceedings against a big pharma
Company pal. The leading state is Kansas.Thats a lot of folk taking ac tion.I wonder if the folk behind this movement share your view ...that the world is back to normal.i don't think so. Their lives have been ruined.The world is back to normal...but everyone is sick ?
Ok pal.....I give up.
Hurrah. You are giving up. Everyone will be absolutely delighted.

Is it a promise? Oh I do hope so. I really want to believe you. I really do. We know that what you post is complete bollocks. But maybe, just this once, you are being sincere?

Please give up.

But he isn't talking about the corruption he's spreading batshit conspiracy theories which are very offensive to those of us who've lost loved ones?

Exactly, could be a he, could be a she, but its a forum where people vent, lie, troll, WUM and take the proverbial.

My guess is none mate, save for watching a few crank videos and articles by some dodgy professor's conspiracy theories.

I have no medical training, but I know that my extended family and friends and neighbours all have had 4 or 5 covid jabs and none of them has suffered any ill effects.
If anyone doesn't want any vaccine I'm ok and respect their views, but to come on here preaching some weirdo gospel about a vaccine when millions of lives were saved worldwide should stop it and keep it to themselves. If you want proof of the millions saved then read about the Spanish flu and how many died from that with no vaccine. Over 100 million.
But hey, lets blame every ailment we have from now on on the covid vax "Oh I've just found out I have cataracts and I'm diabetic, it must be that covid vax"

The world got back to normal BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE.
Certainly did around 1.2 million children between the age of 1 day and 5 years died in India in 2023.

Combination of ego and fear. It's not so much what is said but by who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.