Covid

Multi jabbed, mask wearing President of the USA has got COVID19……again
It doesn’t stop you contracting it.
It doesn’t stop you spreading it.
It doesn’t stop people from dying from it.
This is now 3yrs down the line, what does it actually do ?
4 years ago it very nearly killed me, unfortunately I've caught it again, it's a headache and a runny nose and I fully expect to be back in work Monday so I'd say it's done something.

Multi jabbed, mask wearing President of the USA has got COVID19……again
It doesn’t stop you contracting it.
It doesn’t stop you spreading it.
It doesn’t stop people from dying from it.
This is now 3yrs down the line, what does it actually do ?
It makes a lot of money.

I've had the vaccines and was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. I don't believe for one minute that the two are linked.

It's interesting how there is a certain type of person that use the "I'm not injecting that crap into my body" line, yet I wonder how many of those people are happy to pour alcohol into their body, or eat hideous amounts of chemicals and additives in their food or smoke?

What annoys me most in the post-COVID era is how people, by and large, haven't altered their habits. Not specifically COVID-related, but I'm amazed at how many people get out of the swimming pool on holiday and take a bite of a sandwich without washing their hands - and then wonder why there's a bug rampant in a hotel.

On the mask front, we generally still wear them on flights - three or four of times we haven't since COVID, one of us has come back with a stinker of a cold that puts you out of action for a while. Whenever the four of us has have worn masks, none of us have had anything. Could be co-incidence, but next time you are on a plane or a train, just listen out how many people are coughing and sneezing around you.

And don't get me started on those who sneeze into the air without any attempt to cover their mouth and nose.
Absolutely agree about masks on flights, there are a few hundred people sat in a tin tube breathing recirculated air.

Imagine still caring about all this.
I have two adult kids with long covid. One is struggling to stay in her job as a dementia nurse, the others life consists of working from home, sleeping and eating a very restricted diet. That's it. He can't walk more than a couple of hundred yards without bringing on a crash to his body systems. Fucking right I still care about it. God forbid you or any of your family join the millions with this affliction for which there is no cure or treatment (yet).

It's not what the government says, It's what MEDICAL SCIENCE says.
You let others protect you because you got scared about the bullshit conspiracy claims you read about. Either that or you're scared of needles.

How were non vaxed letting others protect them ?

Yes ...it does make you wonder. Thanks for your honesty.
There must be many more folk weighing up weather to articulate their own experiences....not an easy thing to do with emotions running high.

My partners cousin dropped dead after a run at 42, 3 jabs
One of my best friends dropped dead at 40 while working at his job at duty free at Manchester airport, 4 jabs

No way many others on here haven’t seen a rise in young heart attacks amongst their circles

This study just proves what my own initial point was
We all knew this “ vaccine “ was rushed, I’m at an age where the chance of me being bothered by it were less than 1% so I said I’d wait a few years to make sure the vaccine is safe, then I heard the vaccine companies had for the first time ever been made exempt from any damages caused and the vaccine trial findings were being locked away for 75 years, now I’m sorry that made me concerned and even more sure I would not been taking it
We were told that’s not the point and selfish as it’s about not giving it to granny, we were told this by people in very high positions of power and that if we got vaccinated the virus stops with us, this was again proved to be bullshit and turns out the vaccine was never even tested on transmission
So as originally thought the only person not taking it it would affect would be me
I was unaware at the time these thoughts also meant I’m a lunatic who thinks thinks the earth is flat

People lost their shit, believed walking the same direction in supermarkets would make you catch Covid, people arguing people were to close, people happy it was safe to sit down without a mask but not safe stood up
Perspex screens in front of desks would do a fuckin thing to stop spread

I remember when KDB had positive test, I said it might not be a bad thing as he can have a couple of weeks at home resting his muscles
I was attacked with “ it’s not a good thing he’s got a life threatening illness “

Anyone saying the “ anyone can report an adverse reaction “ is deluded, if they think false claims can account for that kind of rise in reports of harms

This Vaccine has caused more harm to people than most others combined and we weren’t allowed to make a personal choice if we needed or wanted it

You had people who didn’t want it, “ get it or you can’t go to the cinema “ “ get it or you can’t go to the pub “ and so they got it
We’re going to let people go on holiday again but you can’t you’re not vaccinated

I’m so glad I’m the type who won’t be bullied and said “ fuck you “

Same here.
Hope you're better soon.
Cheers mate yeah tested positive Wednesday with a bad head and runny nose, as i work with the public some elderly did the decent thing had Thursday and Friday off and stayed in,tested clear this morning so back in tomorrow now. Bit different to the experience i had in 2020 :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.