Crawley fan arrested for upsetting the scum

utter lunacy. he's a bit daft for doig it but who amongst us haven't regretted our actions from when we were younger. as a youth, i used to sing all the munich songs. it's only as i've grown up that i realise it's actually a little bit sad.

Its took a new turn up here where i live. MCFC was daubed on a 'red pub', so in retaliation 'MUFC F..OFF FOE C....S' was daubed on a 'blue pub'.
How sad is that.

Eds said:
What about all the rags at the derby who were pretending to be aeroplanes, why weren't they arrested?? Typical hypocritical red twats.

Exactly. Think I'll report the 3 rags doing it after Giggs scored against us last season. Documented proof on Bluemoon Rising.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the police are led by the nose by our governments

Of course they are, the government make the laws and give directions. As for the post above that, the police are duty bound to investigate this if a complaint is made. The Rag who complained is at fault here, not the police
The United fan reported it to Crawley, it was Crawley who referred it to the police.

It's amazing that you can have your liberty taken away from you if you offend someone. If the pigs keep up their record of arresting anybody who causes others to be alarmed, there'll be no-one left.

I still maintain it's incompatible to be both pig and human being.

He's been arrested and banned for that?! FUCK OFF!

danburge82 said:
He's been arrested and banned for that?! FUCK OFF!
If it was in the street then fine. What you have to realise though, (not saying I agree with it), is that this is an official Crawley Town release of a song from their FA Cup match. On that official video you have a 'fan' of theirs doing plane crash actions. If Crawley didn't act, they would get hammered for it, and rightly so.

All crawley care about is their day out.
Sad to see the club sacrifice one of there own.
The lad has to be a bit of a plank thought to think that will go unnoticed on an offical video.

As for the cops, well they make the rules up as they go. What a better way to take attention away from the two cops that did this <a class="postlink" href="http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/officers_filmed_punching_man_cleared" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/of ... an_cleared</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.