Cricket Thread

How often is the ball changed these days either issue with maker or umpires what to keep game I tresting
Just said we changed it 3 times it was never heard of not long back
Just shown close up that ball looks few over old

England changed it 2/3 times apparently so we can't complain when west indies change it! If the ball won't get through hoop it's changed! The rules need changing for it to change

How often is the ball changed these days either issue with maker or umpires what to keep game I tresting
Just said we changed it 3 times it was never heard of not long back
Just shown close up that ball looks few over old
I think I remember a couple of years ago there was a big problem with the Dukes so maybe they're struggling to make them for some reason.

England changed it 2/3 times apparently so we can't complain when west indies change it! If the ball won't get through hoop it's changed! The rules need changing for it to change
No just saying they never used to change the ball once batters had knocked lacquer off it was like tennis ball and time to make runs like say play to rules it's keeping game interesting I guess

No just saying they never used to change the ball once batters had knocked lacquer off it was like tennis ball and time to make runs like say play to rules it's keeping game interesting I guess

Thing is with the weight and density of modern bats plus the fact that some of the multi format guys are upper torso ripped it’s no wonder the balls are getting mashed in the 80’s and 90’s the balls weren’t hitting concrete walls and taking half the tiles off the pavilion because they never got that far.

This test could go either way now. Which is great. You want closely contested tests; let's be honest, the one at Lord's was a waste of time, and certainly wasn't value for not inconsiderable money for the punters.

This test could go either way now. Which is great. You want closely contested tests; let's be honest, the one at Lord's was a waste of time, and certainly wasn't value for not inconsiderable money for the punters.

I’d have took this partnership at the fall of the last wicket. Umpires are getting itchy to get off for bad light

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.