Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve are happy to let him go because they are in massive debt and Ronaldo has one year left in his contract. They would be happy to get rid of his wages, same as barca . Ronaldo wants a UCL and he can't win in Juve.

I also think maybe we don't want to pay the transfer fees and his salary, that will be too much for us. Report says we are ready to pay his salary but won't pay any transfer fees. Hence Mendes is engineering a swap with Bernardo
Ronaldo would be an amazing Kane alternative but at the expense of Bernardo? I'd ship off Gabby, one of my favourite City players pronto, before I even consider that.

Not that it would make any difference to us this season, but am I right in thinking Ronaldo counts as association trained/homegrown, same as Kane?

If we sign him every bluemoon member has to post a video or pic of themselves doing this:

200.gif

i genuinely think this could happen! If he was realistic with his wage demands and it was a tiny or no transfer fee i actually think we would do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.