Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him every bluemoon member has to post a video or pic of themselves doing this:

200.gif
My knees say no.

i genuinely think this could happen! If he was realistic with his wage demands and it was a tiny or no transfer fee i actually think we would do it?
Considering we apparently always had a separate Messi pot.Clearly believing he’d be worth it due to the marketing side as well as football. Then add in Sergio is off the wage bill and we wouldn’t be signing Kane the wages shouldn’t be a factor. As much as I think Messi is the best ever nobody can argue that from a commercial side Ronaldo isn’t just as big if not bigger.

Is nobody thinking he’s linked to us then the rags come in sign him and the media hail it a fantastic signing and that he snubbed City to go back to the rags ..
Yeah, I am thinking that. Also thinking PSG if they sell Mbappe. I don't think Utd need a striker as much as we do. They have Cavani and Rashford. I think Ronaldo the player would want City because City need an out and out striker and have fantastic assists that guarantee a supply line. If he wants a final glorious season, City is the place but I do think he could get other offers including one from Man Utd. They'd break the bank I think to take him back. This seems likely from an economic point of view but it makes no footballing sense for Ronaldo or Man Utd. But sometimes that doesn't matter. So yes that should worry us if we want him. Kane is still my no. 1 target.

Do I want the guy? Probably not. I thought I understood Pep (well 100% before the UCL final) and I don't see how he fits in to the squad ethic, Peps philosophy, play and workrate. But if he costs nothing, I'd imagine a large amount of his wages will come in from new sponsorships worldwide.
(That being said, I don't see where Kane fits in either!)
I don't get it - something stinks. I think our name is being used again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.