Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like this is being pushed from the Ronaldo side, we’re the only credible club that could afford him and needs a striker

Pep will kill this one stone dead though , no way he fits into our team dynamic

its quite handy timing to put a fire under Kane and Levy though which is why we’ve not briefed we are not interested ?

Do I want the guy? Probably not. I thought I understood Pep (well 100% before the UCL final) and I don't see how he fits in to the squad ethic, Peps philosophy, play and workrate. But if he costs nothing, I'd imagine a large amount of his wages will come in from new sponsorships worldwide.
(That being said, I don't see where Kane fits in either!)
I don't get it - something stinks. I think our name is being used again.
You don't see where Kane fits in?? With regards to City's name being used, that's possible. I could see Utd coming in for ROnaldo and him going there although that would be a bad move for Ronaldo and Man Utd. They don't need a centre-forward, we do, and we have Grealish, Mahrez, and KDB firing crosses win with no one on the end of them. If Ronaldo wants goals, City works. if Utd want him, for whatever reason, I think he would go there even if it would be doomed to fail.

If we sign him every bluemoon member has to post a video or pic of themselves doing this:

200.gif
With ideas like this you'll be working for the clubs social media team in no time

it looks like this is being pushed from the Ronaldo side, we’re the only credible club that could afford him and needs a striker

Pep will kill this one stone dead though , no way he fits into our team dynamic

its quite handy timing to put a fire under Kane and Levy though which is why we’ve not briefed we are not interested ?
Err why doesn't it fit our team dynamic? I am not seeing a big difference in the style of play of Aguero and Ronaldo. Both out and out centre-forwards.

Is nobody thinking he’s linked to us then the rags come in sign him and the media hail it a fantastic signing and that he snubbed City to go back to the rags ..
Yep. I’ve said before this is their worst nightmare. I reckon they’d double his wages just to prevent it and of course all we’d hear is how he snubbed city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.