Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he'd bang in the goals, but he doesn't fit in our system as he doesn't do enough off the ball. We need someone who presses, is selfless and is OK not being an automatic starter

If we don't get Kane, then I'd rather we wait a year and go all-in for Haaland. Last season we were dominant with false nines, and Sterling, Torres & Jesus can all do a top job in the centre
Only issue I have with that is almost every top club will be going for haaland and he has shown no indication that city is his first choice.

Mendes is apparently confident this is done by the weekend in that article. has he ever failed to get his players a move?

You'd almost have to play Foden and Jesus as wingers if you had him just for the legs in the press. But as a player who could come off the bench and head goals in for fun, with Kev swinging balls into the box, I could think of worse options.

If we can't get Kane, as a plan B Ronaldo, Vlahovic, Torres and Delap sounds pretty decent to me.

You'd almost have to play Foden and Jesus as wingers if you had him just for the legs in the press. But as a player who could come off the bench and head goals in for fun, with Kev swinging balls into the box, I could think of worse options.

If we can't get Kane, as a plan B Ronaldo, Vlahovic, Torres and Delap sounds pretty decent to me.
I’m not entirely sure he’d be joining us to act as a plan B off the bench when we turn into Stoke…

Only issue I have with that is almost every top club will be going for haaland and he has shown no indication that city is his first choice.
TBF, he hasn’t indicated that anyone is his first choice.. There is lots of press speculation (today apparently the Rags are “in the drivers seat”) but as far as I know there has been nothing from Haaland’s camp.

Every day in the Sun (what is their obsession with Ronaldo?) there are numerous photos of Ronaldo and/or his missus posing on a beach or a yacht. Given their lifestyle it’s hard to see them wanting to trade that for Manchester.

it’s a good story but I just can’t see it happening.

Now watch it happen …..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.