Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it comes off I think a motivated Ronaldo for a season could be fucking glorious. Whether you're hating the idea or indifferent to it if his goals truly align with the club and Pep then a season or two with us could have a lasting impact. I'm sure any fears of him insisting on a starting place will be ironed out before hand.

Some of you seem to care far too much about pissing off utd and their fans.

If he most likely doesn't arrive I can see a lot of backtracking in this thread...

Edit: An example is the post below this :/

Last edited:
Been said a few times but Ronaldo's ego/drive will make him a different animal. He went to Juve to bring them the Champions League and it hasn't worked, he'll want to make sure that's not replicated - wherever he goes.

Plus he's a scandalous finisher which, in this team, would guarantee goals.

(I would still prefer Kane, though, but maybe that's just me!)

Wouldn’t mind getting him as he’s an elite striker and would score for fun. However, I’d be concerned about our long terms plans as Ronaldo would want at least a 2 year deal, and he won’t be sitting on the bench... so that’s Haaland not happening.

But then again, 2 years ago who had heard of Haaland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.