Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation isn't going away and if anything seems to be getting stronger by the day with plenty of quotes in the media that he wants to come to us. Whether that is exaggerated is anybody's guess but I'd have thought this only has real legs if Kane doesn't come off. Does anyone think it's possible that we're actually looking to sign both of them?

Not unless we sell a few to accommodate their wages

The speculation isn't going away and if anything seems to be getting stronger by the day with plenty of quotes in the media that he wants to come to us. Whether that is exaggerated is anybody's guess but I'd have thought this only has real legs if Kane doesn't come off. Does anyone think it's possible that we're actually looking to sign both of them?
He wants to come to us we only want kane atm thats how it sounds to me.

My take on it is that it could be treated like a completely seperate deal to any other targets in the same way a Messi deal would have been worked.

Ronaldo could come irrespective of what happens with Kane.

My take on it is that it could be treated like a completely seperate deal to any other targets in the same way a Messi deal would have been worked.

Ronaldo could come irrespective of what happens with Kane.
I doubt that. Because after signing grealish and if we sign kane also , we won't have any space in the squad for Ronaldo and his wages. He is most certainly a back up option , according to me

His agent is also B Silva's and is trying to get Silva out, and Ronaldo clearly wants in, so all the noise is coming from them and City aren't ruling it out. I doubt we will go for both, and I don't think we will pay anything close to the £25m they are asking for him.

Didn't think he was good in the Euros from my viewing, most of his goals were penalties, he's elderly and needs a Zimmer to get round the pitch.
Scored 5 in an average team. Not really arsed what type of goals he scores(although he scores all types) just know he’d score for fun in our team.

I’m not entirely sure he’d be joining us to act as a plan B off the bench when we turn into Stoke…

Every day in the Sun (what is their obsession with Ronaldo?) there are numerous photos of Ronaldo and/or his missus posing on a beach or a yacht. Given their lifestyle it’s hard to see them wanting to trade that for Manchester.

it’s a good story but I just can’t see it happening.

Now watch it happen …..

He just needs to use a bit of imagination.

That’s why it seems to be all or nothing with Kane then.

Haaland obviously doesn’t want to come or it’d be done + Raiola and wages.

Mbappe wants Madrid only.

Can’t see Bayern selling Lewandowski unless they have a replacement and none available as we’re finding out (unless they are signing Haaland next year).

Ronaldo seems the easiest deal to do but would Pep want his ego? Do they think he would be suited to our dressing room or would it upset the balance? No doubt he’d do the job on the pitch.

Then for me you have Lautoro Martinez and Vlahovic - both would be around 60/70m so it’s a big punt. I think both would want to join and would make it happen. But both are unproven and have question makes over them - both these deals would be similar to Dias and look how that worked out.

Will we be forced to take the risk? Or risk the ego of Ronaldo. Or risk going without a striker.

Anyway, here’s hoping Levy stops being a **** and takes 150m so we have our number 1 target.

1. Kane
2. Ronaldo
3. Martinez
4. Vlahovic
5. False 9/Torres/Delap
Ronaldo actually seems like a decent guy, bit of an egomaniac but takes care of himself better than anyone in football and is the best goalscorer ever. We need a bit of selfishness in the team to get us over the line (CL).

Martinez looks good but has always played second fiddle to Lukaku, and Vlahovic has had one good season. I’d have taken Andre Silva for 25mil and seen what other business we could do.

I just hope we have an actual striker, we did well last year without one but Liverpool, Chelsea and United have all strengthened massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.