Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This depends on two things:

1) What his wage demands would be. After thirteen years of careful wage control, I'm sure no-one at the club wants things to slip between their knuckles for the a short-term replacement who's best days are behind him.

2) Whether I could cope belonging to a fanbase that might start pouring in with people who unironically think Ronaldo is better than Messi. Like people who think the American remake of The Office is superior to the original, although they may be legion, it's best to keep them out of your life for the sake of your mental health and quality of existence. If it turns out to be too irritating, I'll be using my direct line to the Sheikh to get him sold back to Serie A for a lark.

If these latest reports are true, surely we’ll take Mendes up on Ronaldo. Would be an incredible signing!

There’s an argument that Ronaldo would teach the likes of Delap a lot. I think Ronaldo would score an awful lot for us but would really badly effect our pressing. Still we need a forward no matter what. Another season of false 9, Torres and maybe Delap won’t get us enough goals.

The speculation isn't going away and if anything seems to be getting stronger by the day with plenty of quotes in the media that he wants to come to us. Whether that is exaggerated is anybody's guess but I'd have thought this only has real legs if Kane doesn't come off. Does anyone think it's possible that we're actually looking to sign both of them?
Yup i think it’s a win win situation for city . levy can do one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.