Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how many fanboys will turn up and fill this forum with all that cr7 nonsense.

I didn't want Kane, I'm ambivalent with the fake Ronaldo.

If he comes, takes a huge pay cut, realises he's dropable/ rotatable and stops fucking about with his hair then...it's a maybe.

He's going to be fucked when he retires, and there's no jumbotron up in the sky for him to check every 5 seconds.

About half as long as I have, by the looks of it.

I don't remember him ever saying "it was done" but If he did then fair enough.

Tolmie has always been a little eager (from what I remember). I don't doubt the info he gets is legit, but I believe he might make some of his own logical jumps and doesn't always let on exactly what he knows. Other times he might be on the wind up. I don't know him personally but he provides me with weeks worth of entertainment every year at the very least and 100% doesn't deserve some of the stick he gets. Just don't believe him if you don't want to.
I’m not getting involved in this but only a few days ago Tolmie’s words were “Kane will be a city player come rain or shine”

Can't imagine Pep and Ronaldo would go well or that Pep would want him in his team in the first place.

It's Barca vs Real, Messi vs Ronaldo. Pep never forgets. That push by Ronaldo. Pep refusing hand shake at the awards...
Ronaldo is pure star cult and Pep would always insist on the team as highest value. It just doesn't fit.

Would be interesting in terms of football but Pep and Ronaldo would have to be personally clear first.

I can't see that. On top of the fee, high wages and us helping Juve's financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.