Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks.

If City weren't winning trophies with frightening regularity I might agree.

We are though.

We got Mahrez done didn't we? We got Grealish, Laporte, Dias, Stones, Walker, Sané, Bernardo, Sterling, de Bruyne, Ederson, Ferran, Jesus, Cancelo, Gündogan, Fernandinho and Zinchenko, didn't we?

We are the best team in the country so whatever we are doing has been working.

Yes, we miss out on some players. Big whoop. If Garry was still around we have spunked £85M on Maguire and half a mill a week on Alexis Sanchez. We're better run than that now.

fuck me that’s bending over to give credit.

we got mahrez done? A year later than expected because we didn’t negotiate it properly and assumed his “gentleman’s agreement” would get it done.
Literally every player you list we got was a release clause, from a team lower down the pecking order, contract issue or coming back from injury. Let’s not forget the sole reason we got sterling from Liverpool was they needed exactly 44 mil to avoid administration that summer.

we missed out on some players? Are you ignoring the fact we lost the champions league final with Jorginho running rings around us, just like he did in his transfer?

the list you put up, there’s a list just as long of us ballsing up transfers in.

Dani Alves. Hazard. Maguire. Jorginho. Koulibaly. Van Persie. Falcao. Messi. Shall I continue?

Of course we’ve had great success, but that doesn’t mean everyone is playing a blinder consistently. Off the field we’re too honest, too naive.

The same people who let Charlie Kane take the lead on this one are the same ones who told Alves it was fine to delay signing a contract for a week so he could head off with his wife. The same ones who said Jorginho was fine to wait until Napoli resolved sarri’s future. The same ones who believed Jorge Messi when he said Messi would join city last year.

It’s naive and it keeps happening.

Can't imagine Pep and Ronaldo would go well or that Pep would want him in his team in the first place.

It's Barca vs Real, Messi vs Ronaldo. Pep never forgets. That push by Ronaldo. Pep refusing hand shake at the awards...
Ronaldo is pure star cult and Pep would always insist on the team as highest value. It just doesn't fit.

Would be interesting in terms of football but Pep and Ronaldo would have to be personally clear first.

I can't see that. On top of the fee, high wages and us helping Juve's financials.
If there was any issue with Pep and Ronaldo this would have been shut down in an instant. City do it for everyone else, why not Ronaldo.

Jack Gaughan, Martin Blackburn and so forth would have articles out. They don't.

Your blinded by your hate for ushited then,, ridiculous statement

Listen, if we were midtable and struggling then I could stomach it. But we're already dominating English football and just reached the CL Final without Ronaldo and that changes the equation. He's 37 this year and would break the wage structure and, much more importantly, a preening tosser who loves talking about how much love and respect he has for United.

Good afternoon. Some chap has posted this on FB. This is at odds with what SSN have just stated that PSG are interested, and that Juve have said he's not going.
It's as legit as every other post regarding transfers. Having said that, we all laughed at the Qatari source who claimed Messi had signed for PSG, before the player had even stopped blubbing in his leaving press conference....

What stands out for me is the complete lack of a denial from 'sources close to the player', 'Sources close to City' or 'Sources close to Juve'. They could kill this rumour with a couple of taps on a keyboard, or a quick call to Sheth or Solhekol....

This is genuinely intriguing, & what's REALLY funny is that I've not had ONE scoffing call from the Rag hordes of Old Toilet since the rumour started. How very odd.... Lol :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.