Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not take a punt on Ings or Wilson of Newcastle, proven if limited quality at PL level.

I don’t get this huge faith in delap. The game’s changed - only a truly exceptional teenager would be anywhere near good enough to lead our line. I’ve only seen him play twice but he wasn’t amazing. What have you seen of him that makes you think he’s potentially the best young striker in the country.
We are competing to win trophies, not finish top 4. We can't afford to take a punt.

Well his stats speak for themselves, we will have to wait and see if he can translate that to first team football but at the minute hes dominating his age group. There is no better u19 striker in the country.

Cheers. I just can’t believe this has happened so quickly out of the blue. Unbelievable
dont forget things can and do go wrong just like buying a house,but thats where were at,united could come in at the death anything could happen he's not ours untill he's signed

Reactions: CC1
How do you think he'll do as the striker in a 4-3-3? That's typically how we play.

Mate this stuff is hundreds of pages back in the thread, that news broke hours ago. A PSG senior exec has already ruled it out.

Sure, he's good in a 3-men attack and also in a 2-men attack, I mean when he's on and he's buzzing he could play in a 10-0-0.

Our problem was that we had consecutive managers who couldn't bring the best out of the squad they had, and having to deal with the pressure of having to place Ronaldo in while some players, e.g. Dybala, obviously benefitted from not having Ronaldo on the pitch with them, purely in the sense of being the creative centre of our attack. So our coaches didn't play Dybala in order to not drop CR7, and randomly chose from our growing roster of attacking players the ones who should go on the pitch with Ronaldo. This resulted in him being paired up with inexperienced or far less skilled players, which unbalanced the whole team.

Hi Uffa is the news coming out of Italy and juventus that this is definitely on and it’s City he’s coming too or is it mere speculation and social media has put 2+2 together and got 5 ..

The only thing that's 95% certain right now is that he'll leave Juventus. As far as I heard, they're just waiting for an official offer. Wether it'll arrive from City I don't know, but the journos say it's one of the possibilities.

A fading 36 year old that just bagged 30 goals last year? Yea that will do fine for 2 years
In a team he doesn't quite fit in a notch or two below this City team. We've got two years of him playing in the box, with the energy and pressing of Foden and Jesus in a front three alongside him, and the passing of Grealish and Kev slightly deeper. With Mahrez and Sterling to come off the bench.

Everyone thought Messi would end up at PSG ffs. PSG have already categorically denied any interest in Ronaldo. Lastly, there's not a hope on hell Messi, Ronaldo and neymar are all playing in the same team it's not only unfeasible from a personality perspective but theres no way the main sponsors of each player would allow that to happen, it would cost those companies millions
All smacks of the sinister Oil Cabal ;)- We deny interest in Messi and PSG to get him, they do the same for us with Ronaldo.

I'm sure the Rags will come up with some SPECTACULAR conspiracy theories if this plays out. I can't wait, been ages since I've had a good read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.