Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we needed a striker
It's not one or the other ..
we were prepared to go big on Kane, but they wouldn't engage
I agree we need a striker, but it shouldn't stop you signing quality players for other positions if the opportunity arises
Didn't the documentary show that we have processes/plans/target lists for every position as part of the 5 year planning process?

Sky sports now Ronaldo not coming to city. We have pulled out
Once it belongs apparent that we may have been played for something be it more money or a bidding war or whatever City do not react to that. Smacks of attempted Rooney signing many moons ago when it was a fait accompli all along although in this instance the difference is the player may have dithered or likewise his agent trying to be a wise guy. Let them both go.

I want to trust the board and the management as they havent really given much reason not to trust them.

But this really doesn't sit well. After watching them throw the sink at Harry Kane, and if reports are to be true, we had Ronaldo and his agent trying to force their way to us and we turned down a 29 goal striker for reasons that are beyond me, it stings.

We won the league after giving everyone else a 2 month headstart so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but i really dont see how you let a player of his calibre slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.