CSKA Moscow v City - Post match discussion

Awesome result today.

Special mention to fernandinho who I thought was superb again.

Negredo as well, what a pass/cross for the second goal. He is everything you want in a centre forward unlike the other useless lazy lump that came on.

East Level 2 said:
I'm With Stupid said:
I only saw the second half and I thought we looked quite shite. But I'll take a scrappy win away in Russia, in 0 degrees, on a plastic pitch that's all cut up. Now for two home games to finish the job.
Eh?
Sorry, I was thinking of Spartak. I was wondering how a plastic pitch could still be in such shit condition.

One win at home should see us through and we should get that easily,maybe two,Either way draw with Moscow and beat Plzen and it is job done.Ironic to think we could go through with 9 or 10 points yet failed a couple of years ago with 10.

We won and that is always the main thing but i do feel if Pellegrini was a bit cuter with using the subs and tweaking the formation a bit when we are ahead it would be a whole lot more comfortable!

I didn't see the game, did we do as bad as everyone is making out? Seems like we lost.

well done Pellegrini and the team

great result and not to be underestimated despite what rag loving pundits say

not as good as an amazing win at home by a flukey own goal of course fpmsl

progress

progress

NoahCity said:
I didn't see the game, did we do as bad as everyone is making out? Seems like we lost.
Not as bad as some say at all.
Looked good if wasteful going forwards.
Looked vulnerable at the back particularly whenever the ball anywhere near Garcia. I for one really do not want to see him at CB again.
All said and done it was a pretty good performance given the circumstances.

stavros said:
Awesome result today.

Special mention to fernandinho who I thought was superb again.

Negredo as well, what a pass/cross for the second goal. He is everything you want in a centre forward unlike the other useless lazy lump that came on.
The use of insults quoted from 1970's bus based clown acts sets you apart as an idiot of age and poor vision.

Get the feeling it's already been mentioned but I was disgusted with the effort put in by Dzeko.
Only on the pitch for 20 mins or so and barely broke a sweat, the least we needed him to do was pressure their backline and he strolled around doing fuck all. Very poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.