CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluespana said:
Jumanji said:
It's 2013. How the f does Russia's top club not have a proper pitch?

Even the SA pitches were much better... Oh well, hope our lads don't get injured on it.

And then the mugs have the audacity to try and deny us use of that disgraceful desert of a pitch. Too funny.

Because they are all being renovated for the World Cup in 2018. Spartak, CSKA have new ones. Dynamo has an old classic style one that needs work. Luzhniki, the national stadium is closed too. Bad timing.

Surely some of these "renovations" are more advanced than others.

The pitch looks a disgrace it will go ahead because there is no rain forecast for tomorrow just hope we don't get any serious injuries to any of out players

If the pitch is that bad then just play all our biggest players and kick fuck out of the ruskies and get a point.

Hart
Micah
Jolene
Nasty
AK
Garcia
Yaya
Fern
Jimmy
Negredo
Dzeko

Rammy Blue said:
If the pitch is that bad then just play all our biggest players and kick fuck out of the ruskies and get a point.

Hart
Micah
Jolene
Nasty
AK
Garcia
Yaya
Fern
Jimmy
Negredo
Dzeko

That would be my preference.

FantasyIreland said:
Rammy Blue said:

Hart
Micah
Jolene
Nasty
AK
Garcia
Yaya
Fern
Jimmy
Negredo
Dzeko

Pretty sure though that MP won't follow my plan however it's going to be difficult to play one touch short sharp passing game so may as well play hoofball and just bully them.

Really hope he's resting Aguero and Silva tomorrow.. We don't need any of them injured.

Rammy Blue said:

In the Champions League though? You get booked for breathing on a player and we have one of the worst refs in Europe for masturbatory yellow/red cards tomorrow. Almost 70 yellow cards and 4 red cards in 11 games this season!

FantasyIreland said:
Rammy Blue said:

Hart
Micah
Jolene
Nasty
AK
Garcia
Yaya
Fern
Jimmy
Negredo
Dzeko

The cynic in me thinks that this has been a stitch up
So we rip apart the stitches with old fashioned gritty British footy... fook em,
C'mon City..!

LoveCity said:
Rammy Blue said:

In the Champions League though? You get booked for breathing on a player and we have one of the worst refs in Europe for masturbatory yellow/red cards tomorrow. Almost 70 yellow cards and 4 red cards in 11 games this season!

It can be done though if tactics employed correctly. You know what I mean though mate, just try and bully them, take it in turns to clobber them, just like the scum used to do to us in the past. Not leg-breakers but just a bit of rough stuff. Just seems pointless playing our skillful players as we won't be able to knock the ball about, I've seen how badly we've coped on bad surfaces away from home in the prem over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.