CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan 2m
#MCFC v #CSKA could be called off. Pellegrini is furious with UEFA officials who want the game to be played on such an awful pitch.

This guy is quite ITK when it comes to Russian footy. Would be awful for the fans who have made the trip, though.

Im not arsed. This trip is not all about football. Love the place.

Pelegrini not happy about the pitch and rightly so multi million pound players on a pitch not for for donkeys

I want Mr Pellegrini to know that I do not consider the Champions League as 'the most important competition in the world'.

It ranks well below the Premier League to me, about on a par with or perhaps slightly below the FA Cup.

The main consideration for the CSKA Moscow match and the poor pitch must be avoiding any injuries for the far more important match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

deano ou812 said:
Was their last game at home to the czech team plzen played on a different pitch?

Yes that game was played on zenit pitch in petersburg...with people saying the pitch of cska being so shit i don't understand why uefa don't allowed this game to be there too

Beat me to it...

The game took take place in Zenit St Petersburg's Petrovsky Stadium due to the state of the pitch at CSKA's Arena Khimki.

As MC says, I Can't understand why UEFA arn't insisting that this match is staged there as well

Know there's the traveling (of both players & fans) to take into account but it could be a blessing in disguise, if it was called off, with chelsea, away, looming on Sunday

I

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Beat me to it...

The game took take place in Zenit St Petersburg's Petrovsky Stadium due to the state of the pitch at CSKA's Arena Khimki.

As MC says, I Can't understand why UEFA arn't insisting that this match is staged there as well
It is strange,maybe it's uefa trying to fcuk us over,agenda anyone.....

MihaiCity said:
deano ou812 said:
Was their last game at home to the czech team plzen played on a different pitch?

Yes that game was played on zenit pitch in petersburg...with people saying the pitch of cska being so shit i don't understand why uefa don't allowed this game to be there too
Because they want us to lose, obviously.

Jumanji said:
It's 2013. How the f does Russia's top club not have a proper pitch?

Even the SA pitches were much better... Oh well, hope our lads don't get injured on it.

And then the mugs have the audacity to try and deny us use of that disgraceful desert of a pitch. Too funny.

Because they are all being renovated for the World Cup in 2018. Spartak, CSKA have new ones. Dynamo has an old classic style one that needs work. Luzhniki, the national stadium is closed too. Bad timing.

Is it wise to go ahead with the game tomorrow if the pitch is virtually unplayable, as per Pelligrini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.