CSKA Post Match Thread

Honestly, how good did we look and Nasir and Dhino came on second half? Everyone pushed up and whenever we lost the ball, Nando got it back almost straight away. Then Dzeko came on :/

Same shit, different year.
We need to fucking buck up.

As it is i felt we deserved to go out after cska away. We were playing at it at best, lets have it right.
Fuck the cl off and get our shit together in the league i say.

mat said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
f98411fb0f17b5e38f0085b06fd44a5c.jpg
Interesting choice of hashtag there.

I believe all the players including VK don't have what it takes in Europe pure and simple.

Forget about sound bites VK do it on match days and you will gain some respect on the bigger stages.

Shambles of a side today as it has been by and large in all four games this season.

If they don't cut the mustard in the premiership this year they can say goodbye to a second manager in two years if he hasn't gone already as such.

Holistic my ass.

If they can't play for themselves then play for the supporters and the manager FFS.

What's the point if we are so ridiculous in Europe.

I didn't think it was possible that City could be so careless again. How many times? Really criminal

Everything that the ex-player pundits said about the City players is true.

by no means was YAYA our worst man tonight although he was a dick by getting sent off. borne out of pure frustration, however he at least tried to make things happen The way we play has become so predictable trying to out pass then deciding to go all the way back shoooot ffs . I thought Dzeko came on and at least looked interested tonight it goes without saying we need him scoring again I will get hung for this but Aguero as good is he is has missed plenty and needs 4-5 chances to achieve one Its all about opinions one thing we can all agree on is that we are nothing like last year and our transfers similar to 2 years ago have NOT improved us finally has jovetic been watching videos of LEE BRADBURY

aguerooooo said:
by no means was YAYA our worst man tonight although he was a dick by getting sent off. borne out of pure frustration, however he at least tried to make things happen The way we play has become so predictable trying to out pass then deciding to go all the way back shoooot ffs . I thought Dzeko came on and at least looked interested tonight it goes without saying we need him scoring again I will get hung for this but Aguero as good is he is has missed plenty and needs 4-5 chances to achieve one Its all about opinions one thing we can all agree on is that we are nothing like last year and our transfers similar to 2 years ago have NOT improved us finally has jovetic been watching videos of LEE BRADBURY
Are you on drugs mate, did Dzeko touch the ball? Aguero is about the only City player (apart from Yayas free kick) that I can remember from last few games getting shots at goal never mind score. City's new tactic seems to be give it to Sergio and hope he does the biz

Mcfchamps said:
if pellers wants to play 2 strikers so badly, why doesn't he try. 4-3-1-2 variation with full backs providing width. the only we we won't get arsed.

The biggest problem this season is we have lost most of our fluidity. It could be down to most of our key players being involved in the world cup along with our new signings maybe finding it difficult to click.

Mcfchamps said:
if pellers wants to play 2 strikers so badly, why doesn't he try. 4-3-1-2 variation with full backs providing width. the only we we won't get arsed.
Great idea that, think you should send off your cv to Khaldoon :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.