Cup scheme payments.

So they've taken money for 4 seats, but I've only had email confirmation for 2.

Well played, as ever, ticket office.

Joensophsmum said:
This cock-up gets even better.
I've not had an e-mail re Villa, so was getting worried re that, but got an e-mail today re Dortmund.
They've put me in East Stand Level 1, & my 10 yr old lad in level 2 on his own!

Went into my account to check order history (thanks for the instructions further up this thread, would never have found it otherwise)

& it turns out on there that it;s the Villa game those seats refer to (even though the mail from the club says Dortmund), & we've got our own Season card seats for the Dormund game.

Of course, ticket office has gone home now, so I'll have that pleasure to look forward to tomorrow.

How can such a big club be so incompetent?

Yes, I've got the e-mail headed "City v Dortmund" with the relocation details for Villa too! The transaction details on my online account has got both games with the correct seats so I'll assume that the card has been activated correctly for both games.

Got the email. Official Site account says Ive got one seat and the email says another!
Would be funny if they hadnt fucked things up for me last CL (forgot to relocate me with my friends as requested, then forgot to activate my card for the first game)

I've had no hiccups with this. Correct money taken and email confirmation on my seat yesterday. Might want to check junk email, sometimes city emails end up there

i had £30 taken out of my account but it didn't stipulate which game it was for. money was taken last Thurs or Fri. I can only assume it was for Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.