Cup scheme ticket transfer

Still not had anything from City other than the email to say I’m in the cup scheme. Has anyone else had their tickets added to their wallet? My next one is showing as Southampton.

Still not had anything from City other than the email to say I’m in the cup scheme. Has anyone else had their tickets added to their wallet? My next one is showing as Southampton.
Try refreshing your wallet. Someone in another thread gave out what he'd done. Go to wallet, toggle the auto updates off and on against your City ticket and RB Leipzig ticket should appear. Worked for me on iPhone.

Has anyone transferred tickets for a Prem game using friends & family. I just wondered how long it took to show up in the receivers ticket account, or is it just added to the receiver’s Apple wallet?

I uploaded my ticket for RBL and I can transfer it to an F & F if I wanted to. All seems to working for Cups just like it did for EPL

Has anyone transferred tickets for a Prem game using friends & family. I just wondered how long it took to show up in the receivers ticket account, or is it just added to the receiver’s Apple wallet?
Southampton transfer took 2 minutes from me to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.