D*ckheads at jjb

Nothing to moan about really. Send it back or take it in to a store tell them and you'll get some sort of discount/something for free and a new shirt re-printed there and then. The printing for online orders are outsourced to printing factories. (same for all shops) These people are printing constantly for god knows how many hours, very easy to make a mistake like that.

JJB is a rag store anyway, i went to the Trafford centre store the other week and the scum had there own room in the corner selling there new crap..

The place looked like a ladies changing room.

Do all champion teams get gold lettering?

Where does this tradition come from, and when did it start?

Is there a rule (official or gentlemanly) that only the champions can use gold lettering?

Yahya said:
Do all champion teams get gold lettering? Yes.

Where does this tradition come from, and when did it start? It was introduduced at the start of the premier league in 1992.

Is there a rule (official or gentlemanly) that only the champions can use gold lettering?
The badge designs have changed over time but yes only the previous seasons champions can where the gold version.

Anyway, fill your boots here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onionbag.com/print-room/?p=41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.onionbag.com/print-room/?p=41</a>

Wanted to try out the sizes before ordering one, but none of the shops down here around Lincoln have one, still full of those tablecloth red shirts. Gonna have to journey up before the season starts I think.

elano said:
allygee said:
Defo a rag bastard - I always go to the city store for shirts and printin

Why does that make me a rag you prick, went jjb to save money cos I'm totally skint but i dont let my 8 yr old lad down and £15 saving is a lot,

Have now contacted jjb who are giving me 5 extra back and obviously a new shirt so even better

Oh think you picked than up wrong elano mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.