Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

Re: Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

I got into the weird habit about halfway through last season where I convinced myself if I willed the other team to score when they were on a dangerous attack they never would.
And it worked. Which really sucked because it was ruining my match-watching experience urging both teams to score, one real, one fake.

So I purposely weened myself out of it.

Seriously though any time I didnt do it City always seemed to concede. Got to the point where a tiny part of me actually started to believe I was manipulating the consequeces of strangers playing football fifty yards from me.

1. We always lost a goal after dead sir said anything positive about city's play on bbc gMr.
2. Ever time I was convinced we had signed the next big thing. Steve Daley. ,buster Phillips. Tscahdze kasha villi, lee Bradbury etc
3.when the eaves way coach changed its order of pick ups on route to match because they had forgot someone.

MilnersJaw said:
Forgetting to wear my city scarf

I've done this too for hockey, I forget to wear my scarf or my lucky jersey. and then the Jets lose and i'm mad at myself and feel stupid.

Listening to commentators talk about how many games it has been since City has lost a game, and I'm like 'Crap, we're going to lose this game'
And if they talk about how strong City's defence is, I just know we will concede a goal..

Not going in through the same turnstile as usual. This cost us the last game. (Don't think it was because I'd forgotten to wear my scarf...)

Remember the scoreboard at Maine road that had a pixelated picture of kit symons on it? If it didn't stare at that for nine seconds without blinking after taking up my seat, I would think City would lose.

I must have looked a right ****.

You lot are a fucking jinx, fuck of and support the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.