Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

Too many to metion but here is a couple first one not direct.
1. We have put agent hughes in to ruin your club, No EX Man City player would ever be good enough to manage Nited..SIR Matt!!
2. I cant get tickets. When asked if they were memebers as they are needed to be first to get tickets and it is free. The answer not worth it you still cant get tickets

Fuck it on a roll

3. I cant afford it but go to the pub every day dont work and smoke
4. I used to go in the 70's the red army were great, cant be arsed now
5. Shall I stop??

I had one the other day saying he's a bigger United fan than I am a City fan because he's going to Rome. He's only been to about 5 games this season and only got his ticket through a friend of a friend. Hope he gets ID'd ... can picture his face after he's been refused entry because it's got a woman's name on the ticket. Fantastic!

I'd really liketo go and watch them but I can't get a ticket! (heard every week)
Gary Neville is a legend (leg-end)
Fergie the best manager in the history of football (nope!)
We can beat anybody on our day (so can the rest of the f**kers u stupid rag)

Gyppo said:
I had one the other day saying he's a bigger United fan than I am a City fan because he's going to Rome. He's only been to about 5 games this season and only got his ticket through a friend of a friend. Hope he gets ID'd ... can picture his face after he's been refused entry because it's got a woman's name on the ticket. Fantastic!
RAG

A lot of my mates are rags so I've heard many but some recent ones are:
Fletcher is better than Ireland
They have tried to tell me that Giggs deserved player of the year even though he has only started 12 games
They are all also going on and on about 'their' big game although none of them are going

Thaksins Love Child said:
One in work before told me he hopes Burnley buy Tevez off United so they finish above City. Fuckin simpleton. He was being deadly serious too by the way.
PMSL
The biggest rag idiot I know is some bitter twat who goes on about Foe and call's us a "tin-pot" club to which I reply the honours we have won, (8th most successful side in England) attendences, heritage etc (basicly killing his arguement dead) to which he replys "but yeah we're the 1st most successful" LMAO. Oh and the idiot was going on about United legends to his mate so I butted in smerk on my face "what about Law?" to which he replys... "Law was a shit player who played for a shit club". You really can't make it up.

now today believe or not i am walking along washway road in sale and this lad stops me in a panic and just underneath his coat i notice a rag top and out of his mouth comes this line WHERES THE GROUND ,WHERES OLD TRAFFORD ,foook me i could not stop laughing ,it looked like he was going to rome with the club ,we was frantic,so i had a good 5 mins of taking the piss stopping people on the road and get him to ask other folks , oh what joy .some day you just don't want to end .they just don't have any humour about them .show me a funny rag and i will shit a gold bar

Me: "yeah but all your fans are just tourists and day-tripping glory hunters!"
Rag: "yeah, thats a good thing, because it meens they have to glory hunt of us, just shows how successfull we are"
Me: "ok...(stupid bell end)"
Rag "what mate, you say something?"
Me: "what? no!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.