Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
de niro said:
agreed, brilliant colin.

yep very good...but you know what I mean.. Its the reason the scum have been champions for many seasons but chelsea with all their money havent.

mancini hasnt steered us towards the rocks just yet...the players attitude is taking us off course.

The reason Man utd have been champions so many times is they have a world class manager and loads of money. It's nothing to do with "stability". I think Ron Atkinson had won a cup or two there before they had the balls to make a change, and the rest is history.

Stability is meaningless without the right manager. And blaming the players and exonerating the manager is the work of Alan Ball.

Ferguson was not world class when he joined the scum, he became world class cos they stuck with him over a period of time..stabilty..

He joined them in 86/87,won his first trophy 89/90 FA cup Uefa cup90/91 and fist title 92/93.. 5 years til his first title..Bobs been here 2.4 years...

And in his early years he had the 'ferguson out' brigade to deal with..

keeping a manager for a long time does not equal eventual success. What's Wenger done the last decade?

Andouble said:
citytill1die84 said:
Hope they give it him tomorrow I'm wondering if the Mourinho shite I getting to the players. Mancini knows what he needs in the summer and I think he will deliver. Hazard,Lavezzi & RVP please Mr Mancini.

to be fair mate, if you added those 3 players to our current squad, Tony Pulis would walk the league.
Wenger failed and he had RVP and better players than Hazard and Lavezzi.

Prestwich_Blue said:
samharris said:
de niro said:
agreed, brilliant colin.

yep very good...but you know what I mean.. Its the reason the scum have been champions for many seasons but chelsea with all their money havent.
And how many seasons was Mourinho at Chelsea for before they won the league? It's not about stability as such it's about having the right man. United gave Ferguson time because they bought into what he was trying to do and could see it was going to take them in the right direction. If ADUG think Mancini is doing that then they'll keep him, despite a few bad results.
Well I hope ADUG have sense and stick with him.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
keeping a manager for a long time does not equal eventual success. What's Wenger done the last decade?

Not spend money..

Andouble said:
Erh made the champions league every season on a limited budget?

Jumanji said:
Of course not but I'm suggesting he may be what he says he is...

More likely a Sampdoria fan. You need only check out what he posted the day after Mourinho won them the treble.

as Inter fan I hate Mourinho.

we won the Italian Cup. Serie A . Champions league. the treeble.

and you are not enjoying anything. Mr Mourinho could not wait a week, or at least 2 days before taking the attention on his future.
fuck off.

Can't imagine a single genuine Inter supporter posting something like that. His allegiance is to Mancini. Make of that what you will...

Marvin said:
Andouble said:
citytill1die84 said:
Hope they give it him tomorrow I'm wondering if the Mourinho shite I getting to the players. Mancini knows what he needs in the summer and I think he will deliver. Hazard,Lavezzi & RVP please Mr Mancini.

to be fair mate, if you added those 3 players to our current squad, Tony Pulis would walk the league.
Wenger failed and he had RVP and better players than Hazard and Lavezzi.

And Mancini appears to be failing and we have better players than United. In almost every position.

All you're telling me is that Arsenal have grown too emotionally attached to Wenger and anywhere else he'd have been sacked.

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

More likely a Sampdoria fan. You need only check out what he posted the day after Mourinho won them the treble.

and you are not enjoying anything. Mr Mourinho could not wait a week, or at least 2 days before taking the attention on his future.
fuck off.

Can't imagine a single genuine Inter supporter posting something like that. His allegiance is to Mancini. Make of that what you will...

you're scary sometimes billy. ;)

How would we feel if Bobby did one back to Italy, (not that I advocate that move) Jose says no, who would we want, I know this question has been asked before but has it been answered unanimously? NO! if i recall all the usual suspects from Van Gaal to Brendon Rogers.

I personally do not want a summer of management turmoil, any credibility we have with the media would be shot! Win the league or not looks like we are in the champs league again, is that progress? in my book yes.

Hopefully Bobby will have his transfer targets and once the outcome of the title is decided he will be preparing for next season.

I will be looking forward to that with as much anticipation as I was this season.

Forza Mancini

CTID

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

fuck off.

He hates Mourinho, you hate Mancini. Are you a genuine City fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.